hello from New Zealand

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all,

Hello from downunder, I hope you are all well, and that your wee pups are too. Sorry we've been missing in action again, but that's life as it is for us. So much to do in the garden, now that Spring is just around the corner.

I took this photo of Martha just a few moments ago, and the one with both dogs I took yesterday down by the pond. They truly love it down there, and now that Martha is a little older I'm not so nervous of her down there. I can't wait for the Springtime, that is when we will put her into the pond and encourage her to enjoy swimming.

I'm now going to read the mail on here, and I do hope to participate again soon.

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha xxxxx

Martha Aug 6 th 2017 2.jpg

together at the pond aug 2017.jpg

• Like 8
ParadiseTzu

Hello Ellie, Bob and Martha.  Enjoy your spring!  Our Texas summer is on the tail end now and hasn't been too bad this year. We are expecting rain tomorrow!

• Like 4
PipsMom

Oh just cant wait to see her take to water, she's going to have a ball. So happy to see you back :thumbup:

• Like 2
Shihtzumummy2
11 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Hello Ellie, Bob and Martha.  Enjoy your spring!  Our Texas summer is on the tail end now and hasn't been too bad this year. We are expecting rain tomorrow!

Frankly I fed up now of rain, but the Spring is almost here thank goodness xxxxx

11 hours ago, PipsMom said:

Oh just cant wait to see her take to water, she's going to have a ball. So happy to see you back :thumbup:

LOL me too, she is showing lots of interest, but the poor ducks are fed up with her lol xxxx

• Like 3
Summerangel

Hi Ellie, lovely to see you. Loving the pictures of the paws. 

If it's nearly spring for you, then Autumn is around the corner for us.... and then I want to hibernate!

Can I come and live with you for a while please ? 

• Like 2
Shihtzumummy2
8 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Hi Ellie, lovely to see you. Loving the pictures of the paws. 

If it's nearly spring for you, then Autumn is around the corner for us.... and then I want to hibernate!

Can I come and live with you for a while please ? 

LOLOL I feel for you, and my family in the UK are saying the same thing to me. Everywhere I look there are definitely signs that Spring is very close, so happy xxxx

• Like 3
missy dawn

I am so glad we are about to enter Fall ! I'm so over all the temps in the 100's.probably have another month and it will begin to cool down.

• Like 4
Missysmom

Love the pics, Martha is such a sweetie and love the pic of them both by the pond! Can't wait to see them swimming! Enjoy your spring, ours was way too hot, summer has been worse heat than normal and I can't wait for fall!!

• Like 2
Jo-Anne

Hi Ellie good to hear you! What lovely pictures of your two wonderful paws, they are beautiful! Love to hear about Martha`s swimming lessons, Karel here is a champion in avoiding water 1395720p03h8lv6k0.gif