My Dolly

missy dawn

ParadiseTzu

Oh, she's beautiful!  And look how much her hair has grown

• Like 4
Summerangel

Awwwwww she's looking as gorgeous as ever, and her hair is getting so very long..,

???? 

• Like 3
missy dawn
50 minutes ago, Marlene said:

Scrumptious!  Shorty wants to know if she wants to go steady :-)

Her first boyfriend,:clap:

44 minutes ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Oh, she's beautiful!  And look how much her hair has grown

I've cut it twice since February.im gonna go find the pic of her from when I first got her(February)

34 minutes ago, Summerangel said:

Awwwwww she's looking as gorgeous as ever, and her hair is getting so very long..,

???? 

She's gonna keep a short cut.after how early I have to get up for Bristolle Noel's coat maintenance, no way I could have 2 in long coat

2017-03-18-21-44-34.jpg

This was her 6 months ago.she looks very different now

• Like 4
missy dawn

I think she looks so much better with the longer hair.shes so loving and sweet.her Birthday is coming up in a few weeks.waitingbon her birthday dress to come in now,can't hardly stand the wait

• Like 4
beebalm

I knew she would look adorable with the longer fur.

When she gets her top knot bow, you will be melting even more, like all shih tzu moms do ♥️ 

Nice side pose capture from above.

• Like 4
missy dawn
4 hours ago, beebalm said:

When she gets her top knot bow, you will be melting even more, like all shih tzu moms do ♥️ 

We will not be giving her a topknot , though her and Bristolle Noel are whole sisters, I love them looking totally different. Bristolle Noel with a long coat, and Dolly with her short coat.Bristolle Noel with a top knot or piggies and Dolly without one.i have actually thought about giving her 2 little piggies, lol

• Like 4
Marlene
40 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

We will not be giving her a topknot , though her and Bristolle Noel are whole sisters, I love them looking totally different. Bristolle Noel with a long coat, and Dolly with her short coat.Bristolle Noel with a top knot or piggies and Dolly without one.i have actually thought about giving her 2 little piggies, lol

Dolly can be a tomboy :-)

• Like 5
Sunlite

Pretty baby! 

• Like 3
missy dawn
On 8/16/2017 at 3:55 AM, Jo-Anne said:

Your dolly is just beautiful...I just love her length like this, good job Sheila!

Thanks Jo, I've got her new dress in, now I've gotta take some birthday pics

On 8/14/2017 at 10:06 AM, beebalm said:

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
missy dawn

Now have my mind set on that tiny topknot.it will only be a small waterspout, not like Bristolle Noel's... If I don't like it, I can always trim back down

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
missy dawn
On 10/18/2017 at 4:08 AM, Missysmom said:

Gorgeous Dolly, love your longer hair sweetie!:cloud9:

They had to shave around her eyes for surgery, I'm still having to let springs grow a little longer before I can put them up in her little sprouts.she doesn't even mind them anymore. She is the absolute sweetest baby!

• Like 2