Hello from New Zealand

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, hello finally. Sorry about my being MIA, but it's the season, lots going on here, lots of gardening and too many visitors lol.

I have been very busy, but decided today to drop you a line to let you know that I am still about.

I took these photos of my wee darlings this morning, so got cracking with my photo editing in order to post here.

I'm thinking of you all in Texas, I do hope the dreaded storm is not going to harm any of you, stay safe.

Lots of love

Ellie, Bob and Martha.

Martha Framed Aug 26th 2017b.jpg

Martha framed aug 26th 2017.jpg

Bob framed Aug 26th 2017 b.jpg

Bob framed Aug 26th 2017.jpg

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Hi Ellie, good to hear from you.  Your babies are beautiful, Martha is just as pretty as ever and Bob's face fur is so pretty and white, good job there!

• Like 3
PipsMom

Its always such a lovely surprise when we get to see Martha and Bobs new pictures. Beautiful as ever too  :dede:

• Like 2
Shihtzumummy2
On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, ParadiseTzu said:

Hi Ellie, good to hear from you.  Your babies are beautiful, Martha is just as pretty as ever and Bob's face fur is so pretty and white, good job there!

Hi Sandra, yes Bob has a very lovely clean white face, unlike his little brother Sam, he used to stain dreadfully bless his heart. As for Martha, she is such a character, each day she gets more and more adventurous, loves it down by the pond, gets hideously dirty, but takes no time at all to clean her up.

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, PipsMom said:

Its always such a lovely surprise when we get to see Martha and Bobs new pictures. Beautiful as ever too  :dede:

Thank you Crystal, by the way I love your signature of your two babies, gorgeous xxx

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sunlite

Martha is so grown up...such a lady! Bob is as daper as ever!