Happy 3rd Birthday

missy dawn

Sophie's Haven

:happybday:............One can not help but smile when they see that sweet face.  Love the dress...my favorite red and white poka dots...Happy Birthday Dolly.

• Like 3
Marlene

Three!?!  You are truly a big girl now..........love, love, love the crisp red polka dots. Have fun, have a treat and open your present(s).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
ParadiseTzu

Happy Birthday Dolly!   Pretty girl and pretty dress!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Sunlite

Happy Birthday Princess! :bdaycake:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
missy dawn

Oh Aunties, mommy and cake had me a birthday cake, and Aunties ,let me tell you ..it was good! Daddy got some frosting on my face and I saw mommy give him "the look" I got presents to.im going to share them with Bristolle Noel cause I got to look out for her.that mean ole Missy will probably take them away from us... I love my mommy and daddy, they tell me I'm so sweet and I'm a princess.i love my birthday dress. Daddy loves polka dots!by Christmas pics I should have a little water sprout. It want be long as Bristolle Noel's ,but will be just right for me

• Like 3
Summerangel

Happy 3rd birthday Dolly. You look like a little princess ?

You are such a good girl sharing your presents and I bet you loved the frosting on your face. 

I think you'll look adorable with sprout and it will be just the right size for you. 

• Haha 1
missy dawn
13 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Happy 3rd birthday Dolly. You look like a little princess ?

You are such a good girl sharing your presents and I bet you loved the frosting on your face. 

I think you'll look adorable with sprout and it will be just the right size for you. 

My eyes are alot better to since the surgery.daddy tried so hard to make me a "daddy's girl" but im a "mamas baby100%" I'm spoiled rotten and I love all the attention...this was my first Birthday party.

• Like 2
PipsMom

Late Happy Birthday wishes Dolly, you really are a stunning little paw. Auntie C sending you kisses an hugs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:happybday::wish:

Oh this is so awesome a special third birthday party :cloud9:

Dolly Alaina you are so pretty in your gorgeous dress :wub:

We want to know if you can share the website store you bought your dress from.  Do they sell little suits for boys??  Looks like they sell mighty fine clothing!

I am here ? ? - come take my ? sweet ?? and lets go :romantic:, then we can go to my place ? for ?...

Is it okay if I ? :kiss1[1]: you ???

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Missysmom

So sorry I missed your bday Dolly, am glad it was such a happy one! I absolutely Love your dress sweetie, what a gorgeous bday girl you were!:throb:

missy dawn
On 10/18/2017 at 4:05 AM, Missysmom said:

So sorry I missed your bday Dolly, am glad it was such a happy one! I absolutely Love your dress sweetie, what a gorgeous bday girl you were!:throb:

Dolly is now 3 and Bristolle Noel is 2. Dolly is so laid back and an absolute babydoll. Bristolle Noel is bossy, the sweetest baby , but jealous and bossy

• Like 2

When Dolly was with us, she was Dot (TianZi's Connecting The Dots).  We always told her she was the most adotable dotling in the Dotiverse...because everything was ALWAYS about Dot!

• Like 1
missy dawn
On 10/19/2017 at 8:35 PM, Luna said:

When Dolly was with us, she was Dot (TianZi's Connecting The Dots).  We always told her she was the most adotable dotling in the Dotiverse...because everything was ALWAYS about Dot!

She is a complete 100% angel. I love her so much... She's not daddy's baby ,like I "let" him think ,lol she's  mamas baby!

• Like 1