Yes,I laughed

missy dawn

missy dawn

IMG_20170913_121146.jpg

Look Aunties at my tiny little piggies. Mama laughed at me and Bristolle Noel did too. By Christmas all these sprigs will be up. What do y'all think Aunties?

• Like 7
PipsMom

She's got some hefty thick starter piggies, she will look even more of a lady when they get a little longer ❤️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Marlene

I think you look like every little girl with fine hair and Mama is trying to make something girlie out of it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
missy dawn

I took it down Aunties, mama turned her back and I took it down.she only THINKS she's making me a sprout :hysterical:

• Like 2
Marlene

Me don't wike them spout things.......they pull wif  thoz elastic fingies!  I WANT to be a tomboy.....I told ya.  With jeans and pink gingham and dirty face and feet .  You can dress me up for holidays and birfdays......but the res of the time  -  gurls jus wanna have fun!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
ParadiseTzu

I wonder if any of them really "like" them but it usually takes 3 days before they stop trying to take them out.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
missy dawn
On 9/13/2017 at 10:26 PM, Marlene said:

Me don't wike them spout things.......they pull wif  thoz elastic fingies!  I WANT to be a tomboy.....I told ya.  With jeans and pink gingham and dirty face and feet .  You can dress me up for holidays and birfdays......but the res of the time  -  gurls jus wanna have fun!

After I let her sprouts grow, if she insists on taking them down, I will cut it off again.i do think her eyes are doing better since I've stopped snipping so much

• Like 2
missy dawn

She is certainly not a Bristolle Noel on the grooming table, lol.

• Like 1

She'll get used-to them again.  She was banded daily starting around 4 months and was in bands until she was close to 18 months.  She's just testing you!

• Like 1