Update on Bob

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, we had our appointment, and boy oh boy did Sandra(Vet) put Bob through his paces lol. Also I took his temp before we left the house and it was as it was last week here 38,5 which is normal. Sandra took it, and it had spiked to 39, which is also within normal limits. She agreed with me that it was his anxiety that had caused it to shoot up. Today she could not hear a mumour, did not hear any creps in his lung either. Mind you he was as usual panting with fear! It was decided that we would start again wilth his play and running with Martha in the garden, along with his daily walk. If he starts to cough again, and coughts up the white frothy ? sputum then he will have to have a general anaesthetic in order to do a chest x-ray. He is due his annual check up and shots at the end of October, so she will assess him again then. I'm pretty sure he has a slight heart mumour, but it is difficult to hear that with his panting etc. He hasn't coughed in a week, and he has had some fun with Martha, so maybe the antibiotics sorted that out, who knows!

Thankfully he is fine, no stress other than when we were at the vets. He is adorable, and much loved by our entire family. Martha was very upset when I left her with daddy for Bobs appointment lol.

Catch up again soon

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha xxxx

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Yay for Bob!  Sincerely hope he continues to do well and is happy romping with Martha again.

• Like 3

Yay, Bob! Hope you continue to improve and stay healthy!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...