Good bye for now Lil Emma Bear

Sunlite

So yesterday afternoon, we recovered Emma...while it was not the ending we wanted...we finally have closure and know for sure. I'm too sad to write but Dean posted on Facebook for us both, as we selected images of our little girl together...

You can read and see them here...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
Summerangel

I know how much you guys wanted her home. This is very, very sad indeeed. I’m sure you’ve found some comfort in knowing you have found her and she’ll be back home where she belongs. Hugs to you all ?❤️?❤️? 

• Like 3
Marlene

Sweet Emma - for you it will be a blink in time until your Mama and Daddy come to find you and be with you.  For them, the pain will go on and on but it will help a little....to know you are with friends and family for now.

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

I am so very sorry, Susan. It is so very hard to lose one of our babies.  And they are with us for such a short time.  You do have your memories and you know that she is running thru that green grass with Baby.  Hugs to you and Dean!

• Like 3
PipsMom

I had hoped, prayed and begged our Lord for her to be returned and reunited with you and Dean. My heart breaks to know she has gone to the rainbow bridge. I am so sorry Susan and Dean my heart breaks for you both

• Like 2
Missysmom

I am so very sorry to read this, I am thankful that you do have closure, while it’s not what any of us wanted it is at least a blessing to know now. You are all in my thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time. Hugs:throb:

• Like 2

So sad. Funny, quaint little Emma. 

Rest peacefully little one.

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Reading this just broke my heart.........so very sorry Susan.  One thing to be thankful for is you have closure and she is back home with you and Dean. <<Hugs>>

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...