Our Beloved Andy & Gracie (Updated)

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

5a18563567717_BeFunky_march2010038.jpg.thumb.jpg.c0d4f21e8c257dad0cea620b8da40921.jpg                                          5a1829db8f90b_BeFunky_march2010038.jpg.thumb.jpg.0cd915f22657d8b83aed66eefb0243b4.jpg

Our Andy..........may you be running free in the woods and swimming in a creek and at peace ..........you old lug........we Love You.

Thanksgiving Day 2017

DCP_0273.jpg.f1e4d46b08a716353e9c271f12a3d95f.jpg

Our Gracie..........May you be at peace now. We love you.

March of 2004.........November 28, 2017

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
Crinkly

RIP  There is too much of this going around at the moment, and I want it to stop, please.

My only consolation for everyone is that the aches and pains have eased, the tooth and tummy aches, the sore backs and paws, the allergies and the blurry vision... it is all fresh and new again, crisp and clear, and you can run and run and play and bounce to your heart's content, while you wait for all your friends.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Sunlite

I am so sorry... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Sophie's Haven

Thanks everyone for your kind words.......this has been a sad time for us loosing both of them within a week of each other.

• Like 3
PipsMom

I had missed Gracie"s passing also....  Oh the heart ache you must be going through within a weeks time. Sending big hugs and your in my thoughts and prayers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
missy dawn

I'm so sorry Jeannine, but if it helps any, y'all gave him the best  years of his life, and made him so happy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
ParadiseTzu

Gracie was a beautiful BC!   May she rest in peace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Missysmom

Oh my gosh I missed Gracie’s passing too, I am so very sorry Jeannie. What a gorgeous girl you are Gracie, Rest In Peace sweetheart. You and your family are in our prayers Jeannie. Hugs:throb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Pawz4me

I am SO sorry! Losing two close together . . . well, we all know how much it hurts our hearts to lose just one. I can't imagine two. {{{{{ }}}}}

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...