Laceys visitor for the day

Summerangel

Summerangel

My sons Cavapoochon has come for a visit. She’s such an adorable little bundle of fluff and she’s so good. 

Thought id share a couple of pictures 

7_B2_F1806-42_B4-4_D60-8_CA6-03312464_DC

F9_CFFECA-_A86_A-434_D-_BD3_C-_C5_AD76_D

• Like 8
Summerangel

Lacey isn’t too fussed about toys. She has her favourites and Trixie loves the ball. 

Lacey is sleeping in the sofa at the moment whilst Trixie is playing with the ball. Bless them 

She’s still here ? been here since midday. 

My son and his fiancée are pram shopping and out for a meal,  while I’m looking after Eliza and Trixie . 

• Like 4
PipsMom

Oh I just want to steal her.... she is so pretty :dede: . Glad you had a playmate to come play Lacey, sound like real fun

• Like 3
Summerangel

Trixie is definitely a Mummy’s girl. She normally cries when they drop her off as I don’t think she likes being away from her Mom and because we have all doggie items here, they normally bring her and a couple of toys. So this time I said bring her bed, blanket that has all their smells on and toys. She sniffed her bed, but didn’t want to lay in it, but went back to check it was still there a few times. 

When they left, she cried at the door for a couple of minutes, I ignored this behaviour. She then came to sit on my knee, so I wrapped her in her blanket on my knee and she fell asleep. When she woke she didn’t really leave my side, but didn’t cry once after the initial cry at the door. She played with Lacey, not too much because Lacey is still adjusting to, not having Donte as her sidekick. They laid together but I didn’t give them their meal together. All in all they were together for 9 hours and had a really lovely day. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...