My Talking Pet app

PipsMom

They had a version of that way back when and I use to have so much fun making funny pictures. Its easy to do and I encourage anyone to get it for a laugh this jolly season. Glad to see its still around

• Like 1
ParadiseTzu

Marlene - please make one of Shorty talking for us.

• Like 2
Marlene
6 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Marlene - please make one of Shorty talking for us.

You first!  I'm not techie enough.

• Like 2
ParadiseTzu

I think its adorably cute.  I think I can admit I’m gettin old.  My head starts hurtin nowadays everytime I come across something techy I have to learn.  I blame Apple for that and all the devices I have learned in the last 8 years.  My hubby is not techy at all so I’m on my own with anything techy.  This Friday we are having an after market radio put in his truck that will give us XM radio.  I downloaded and have been studying the operating instructions all week and they are complicated.  Soooo, my head has room for nuthin else.

I’m sorry, Marlene, you just wanted a yes or no, didn’t you :o

• Like 3
Marlene

LOL - that sounds just like our family.  Technology has wayyyyy outpaced me - I just don't have the ooooomph to learn much of anything new with my computer.  And my husband barely knows how to turn the thing on !

• Like 3