missy dawn

FINALLY caught it!!

missy dawn

IMG_20180115_113841-01.jpg

I have been telling y'all about the way Bristolle Noel will look at Dolly ( when about to pounce) I'm talking to Dolly and Bristolle Noel does NOT like it.😂she's so jealous! This look says it all !!:hysterical:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Sunlite

I know it well! Delly and Mona take turns giving that looks and attitude!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Missysmom

Oh My Gosh she looks Just like Missy whenever I give Molly attention! These girls!:hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

missy dawn

If not separated when given this look, within seconds , a POUNCE!

• Like 3

ParadiseTzu

Yep, that look says “Oh, You just wait”!  :roflmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

missy dawn

Can't you just read her mind!?:hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

beebalm
On 1/15/2018 at 11:49 AM, missy dawn said:

I have been telling y'all about the way Bristolle Noel will look at Dolly ( when about to pounce) I'm talking to Dolly and Bristolle Noel does NOT like it.😂she's so jealous! This look says it all !!:hysterical:

I pictured Bristolle to have this expression - but it is so very wonderful you DID capture it to have always to look back on - It surely is a special photo :throb: Great job....

• Like 3

missy dawn

Just may have to put this one in the photo frame

• Like 2

Summerangel

Oh my! I love this picture 😍 

• Like 3

missy dawn

:hysterical:

• Like 2

Crinkly

Perfect pic!

• Like 3

missy dawn

5 4 3 2 1 POUNCE!

• Like 1

Luna

Only a few of mine have been like this.  It comes from my foundation bitch Kelly, who was a great mother but a real PITA with other dogs...she HAD to be Alpha from the time she was a puppy and she was never nice about it.  My foundation sire Drake is as easy-going as they come and most of his kids are the same way.  Unfortunately, my "GOLDMINE" breeding with him was to Kelly; it produced Mona, who established us.  Mona has a very sweet temperament, but a few of her daughters have grandma's disposition.  Susan's Adele is a Kelly daughter from my Corbin, who is incredibly sweet.  Interestingly, Kelly sister Nikki (a stunning solid black) was very sweet and gentle.  Unfortunately, she never took in 4 breedings so I placed them together.  I still see them now-and-then and they DO love being spoiled-rotten with their forever family!

• Like 5

missy dawn
10 hours ago, Luna said:

Only a few of mine have been like this.  It comes from my foundation bitch Kelly, who was a great mother but a real PITA with other dogs...she HAD to be Alpha from the time she was a puppy and she was never nice about it.  My foundation sire Drake is as easy-going as they come and most of his kids are the same way.  Unfortunately, my "GOLDMINE" breeding with him was to Kelly; it produced Mona, who established us.  Mona has a very sweet temperament, but a few of her daughters have grandma's disposition.  Susan's Adele is a Kelly daughter from my Corbin, who is incredibly sweet.  Interestingly, Kelly sister Nikki (a stunning solid black) was very sweet and gentle.  Unfortunately, she never took in 4 breedings so I placed them together.  I still see them now-and-then and they DO love being spoiled-rotten with their forever family!

Bristolle Noel is as sweet as pie, wants ALL the love , but...she let's Dolly know ALL the love is supposed to be hers and no one else's.lol.Dolly is the sweetest ,most loving baby you'd ever want to see. And as laid back as they come.bith are as precious as can be

• Like 2

Amy0515

:lol_2:  I see that look! 

• Like 1

missy dawn

She's very opinionated.:wink:...she has to still think that only she wears the crown,not Dolly.:judy:

• Like 1

Missysmom

Auntie Sheila tell Dolly I understand... mommy says there can only be one princess :queen:... I have to be a duchess! Maybe one day me an Dolly can be a princess and Bristolle and Missy can be duchesses, huh?! :bear:

missy dawn
1 hour ago, Missysmom said:

Auntie Sheila tell Dolly I understand... mommy says there can only be one princess :queen:... I have to be a duchess! Maybe one day me an Dolly can be a princess and Bristolle and Missy can be duchesses, huh?! :bear:

Lol, funny thing is Dolly is the only one that she has a problem with 😂

• Like 1