Missy

missy dawn

Missysmom

Oh my gosh look at you sweet Missy, you are sooo gorgeous and look at all that hair!! Love you pic sweetie!:throb:

• Like 1
missy dawn
24 minutes ago, Missysmom said:

Oh my gosh look at you sweet Missy, you are sooo gorgeous and look at all that hair!! Love you pic sweetie!:throb:

Can you believe she was almost bald before the krill oil?:wink:

• Like 2
ParadiseTzu

She is beautiful!  And looks sooo sweet.  You must be very proud of what you’ve done for her hair!

• Like 2
missy dawn
5 minutes ago, ParadiseTzu said:

She is beautiful!  And looks sooo sweet.  You must be very proud of what you’ve done for her hair!

I sure am.i work hard to keep this baby looking right.she "CAN" be sweet ...but she can be very fiesty too.lol

• Like 2
Missysmom
17 hours ago, missy dawn said:

Can you believe she was almost bald before the krill oil?:wink:

I know it’s amazing what you’ve done for her, Fantastic job!!

• Like 2
missy dawn

Thank you everyone for the replies.its so hard to believe how she looked before

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
missy dawn

Missy got her teeth cleaned today and polished. Didn't have to pull any.i was glad. She's a little pudgy ,so she's got loose a little 

• Like 1
missy dawn

She's 9.6.lol that's alot for a chihuahua.trying to get at least 1 1/2 pounds off her .will really help her legs. Her left back leg has pins in it

• Like 1
beebalm
22 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

She's 9.6.lol that's alot for a chihuahua.trying to get at least 1 1/2 pounds off her .will really help her legs. Her left back leg has pins in it

I found this EXCELLENT ? article...... 

Should be read by all toy dog owners.....

https://www.petfinder.com/dogs/dog-nutrition/dog-treats-calorie-count/

I was happy to read it because I don't give my adult pup that many treats - really very very few treats (they go stale).  

I am so very careful reading the calories on individual treats and the ones that don't have a calorie count I tend to not buy.

Some of these small treats have half of their meal in one.  That's crazy :crazyeyes:  

So happy :happydance: mine loves raw zucchini ?which he loves so much - he thinks he is getting the best treat in the whole wide world..........little does he know :blush: 

• Like 2
Missysmom

So glad Missy’s cleaning went well and she didn’t have to have any teeth pulled! Understand all too well about being pudgy!:roflmao: Does Missy play much? That’s the problem we have with Molly, she hardly gets anything to eat and still gains cuz she won’t play and get any exercise.. hard for me to comment on that since I don’t exercise much myself..!

• Like 2
beebalm
1 hour ago, missy dawn said:

For an example:

A 9.6 pound pup having to lose 1 1/2 pounds is like:

A human who is 100 pounds having to lose More than 16 pounds thats a lot to have to lose for a 100 pound person ........

• Like 1
missy dawn
1 hour ago, Missysmom said:

So glad Missy’s cleaning went well and she didn’t have to have any teeth pulled! Understand all too well about being pudgy!:roflmao: Does Missy play much? That’s the problem we have with Molly, she hardly gets anything to eat and still gains cuz she won’t play and get any exercise.. hard for me to comment on that since I don’t exercise much myself..!

Yes, Tubby , I mean Missy is pretty active.i had been noticing problems with her tiny legs again.thats why I asked them to check them.

2 hours ago, beebalm said:

I found this EXCELLENT ? article...... 

Should be read by all toy dog owners.....

https://www.petfinder.com/dogs/dog-nutrition/dog-treats-calorie-count/

I was happy to read it because I don't give my adult pup that many treats - really very very few treats (they go stale).  

I am so very careful reading the calories on individual treats and the ones that don't have a calorie count I tend to not buy.

Some of these small treats have half of their meal in one.  That's crazy :crazyeyes:  

So happy :happydance: mine loves raw zucchini ?which he loves so much - he thinks he is getting the best treat in the whole wide world..........little does he know :blush: 

I've got to check the calories. See Missy is so allergic to stuff ,we had to find a treat that she could actually eat

• Like 1
beebalm
21 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

I've got to check the calories. See Missy is so allergic to stuff ,we had to find a treat that she could actually eat

That makes it all the harder keeping our little angels:sadangel:at perfect weight that we love dearly :throb: 

Doesn't the vet give you the names of the exact foods/treats you can feed her.  That would help you out a lot. 

If our vet can't help, who can?  We pay our vets lots of ?.

I know you are like me and ask lots of questions, so maybe you have asked your vet?

• Like 1
missy dawn

This is what Missy can't have... Pecans , turkey, eggs , corn , peanuts

Edited by missy dawn