Susan and Bing...The Look Of Love

Bing was wary of Susan (we don't have many visitors) at first, but today the "transfer" happened.  He was very wary of her at first, but she "bought" his trust by giving him yummy stuff like tiny bits of cheese, meat, etc.  Today, he was really playing for her attention and wanted her to pick him up.  At one point, I watched him give her "The Look of Love" and knew he'd transferred his love to her.  Sure enough, he's spent more hours on her lap and in her arms today that anywhere else.  I gave him his bath and trim, and here's a photo of a stunning Bing and his new Mama!

susan_bing_love.JPG

Edited by Luna
  • Like 6
Summerangel

This picture brought a lump in my throat. The look of love from both of you... beautiful picture and one to treasure. Can’t wait to see the pictures when Bing arrives home and meets the rest of the family. ?

Congratulations Susan, I’m so very happy for you ?

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

Beautiful picture of you both, Susan.  And Bing just looks like he smells sooo good!

• Like 3
Missysmom

Ooh what a gorgeous picture, one to cherish! I too can’t wait to see Bings welcome home pics!

• Like 2

Bing was a very good boy for his plane ride and is getting-acquainted with his new home and pack-mates.  He's a VERY high-energy boy and literally plays until he drops, lol.  He and Luda were best buds so Luda wasn't happy last night, but today he started playing with BeBe and now he's happy again, lol.  NaNa has been promoted to permanent "house mouse" because she can be trusted not to pee where she's not supposed-to.  And Susan...last night she was looking for you and wanted up on the guest-room bed, lol!

• Like 3
Sunlite

Aww... I love Nana... She just is the most sweet girl. Too adorable... ❤

• Like 1