We are back from the Beach

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all,

We are finally back to our rural property after a long hot and glorious summer here in NZ. It's not over needless to say, but our break is over. The pups are doing just fine, I wanted to show you what miss Martha looks like now. She is 18 months old, the the light of our lives. We simply can not imagine life without this little girl. I made this signature for my emails for my art groups, I thought you would enjoy seeing the little minx too lol.

Bob as usual is a follower and not a leader, MM {Miss Martha} is definitely a leader. She is so quick too at learning new things, and play to her is a must, she was born to run. I have had heaps of dogs in the past, none of which could compete with her speed and agility. As for jumping oh my goodness, she can clear a fence with no difficulty at all. We've had to put three rails on top of the fence around the big out door pen, to contain her.

Now onto more serious matters, the most important being Crystal. I have tried to keep up with what is going on, I must take my hat off to Martin for his tenacity and determination to take good care of her. It does appear that the news is heartening regarding the progress Crystal has made. Well done Crystal, we love and miss you. We are all willing you on in our own way. Keep on keeping on and before too long we all long to see you in a much better way.

Lots of love coming from

Ellie Bob and Martha

xxxxxxxxxx

Martha.jpg

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Martha is just a beautiful little girl.  So great to hear how lively she is and good to hear Bob is doing well also.  Sounds like you had a very nice summer, but it’s always good to get home.

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
1 hour ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Martha is just a beautiful little girl.  So great to hear how lively she is and good to hear Bob is doing well also.  Sounds like you had a very nice summer, but it’s always good to get home.

Thanks so much I'm very happy you liked seeing my baby girl. Yes great to be home xxxx

• Like 2
Missysmom

So good to hear from you Ellie and how wonderful to see Miss Martha, what a gorgeous girl she is! Glad you had a good vacation and know you’re happy to be home!

• Like 2
missy dawn

Oh how adorable!!!! I'm so glad her and Bob get along so good! Love the picture

• Like 3
Sunlite

Hi Ellie, welcome home. Miss Martha is just stunning, glad she and Bob are both doing so well. My Mona nd Bing are both high jumpers. Bing almost jumped onto the kitchen island last night while I was preparing dinner...spry little things these young ones are!

• Like 2
Shihtzumummy2
On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, Sunlite said:

Hi Ellie, welcome home. Miss Martha is just stunning, glad she and Bob are both doing so well. My Mona nd Bing are both high jumpers. Bing almost jumped onto the kitchen island last night while I was preparing dinner...spry little things these young ones are!

Honestly she is amazing, I've never known a little dog jump so high, I'm glad to know that she is not the only one lol

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
PipsMom

Thank you for remembering me. She just gets pretty and pretty 

• Like 1