My Sweet Hannah

Amy0515

I wanted to let you know that my sweet Hannah passed away peacefully this past Tuesday, March 20,2018.  I miss her something awful.  She was the best kitty in the world and an honorary Shih Tzu since she's had three Tzu siblings.  My baby was so sick and she was ready.  Her passing was peaceful.  I am sick from crying so much but I'm trying to stay strong.  My heart physically hurts.  I feel like there is a hole.  I'm greatful that my baby is no longer in pain and I know that I'll see her again.  Rest in peace, my sweet Nanny Cat.  I love you so much!  

Hannahdogbed.jpg

Hannahbox.jpg

• Sad 7
Sunlite

I'm so sorry, Amy... I know it hurts but she is now at peace. Sending you love and hugs...

• Like 3

I'm so sorry. It is so difficult to say goodbye to these dear angels on earth. You gave her a wonderful, interesting life with much love. She was a lucky girl. 

• Like 3
Marlene

I once read an obituary about someone which said......"she had the look of a well loved woman".

That's what matters most for all creatures.......to be well loved and Hannah was.

Hugs.

Edited by Marlene
  • Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Amy, I am so very, very sorry.  Hannah was a member of our little family here and we offer you our hugs.

• Like 3
Crinkly

So sorry.

i bet she and Sidney are together now and causing havoc up there.

Edited by Crinkly
  • Like 3
Missysmom

Oh Amy I am so very very sorry. sweet sweet Hannah you will always be in all of our hearts. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers Amy. Hugs:throb:

• Like 1
Amy0515
22 hours ago, Crinkly said:

So sorry.

i bet she and Sidney are together now and causing havoc up there.

I thought about Sidney when I was going through all this with Hannah.  I was thinking that you'd know how I was feeling.  Thank you! 

Thank you so much, Everyone!  I appreciate the support.  I miss my girl!  It will just take some time! :crying::sad_2:

• Sad 4
Crinkly
24 minutes ago, Amy0515 said:

I thought about Sidney when I was going through all this with Hannah.  I was thinking that you'd know how I was feeling.  Thank you! 

Thank you so much, Everyone!  I appreciate the support.  I miss my girl!  It will just take some time! :crying::sad_2:

It was the 2 year anniversary of Sidney’s death on Tuesday.

i shed a tear or two, and thought of you, and Hannah, though at the time I had no idea that they would now be sharing the day.

So sorry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
missy dawn

I'm so sorry to see this Amy.she reminds me of our beloved cat we had named Fuzzhead. (((Hugs)))

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

So sorry to hear about your sweet Hannah.........she will always have a pl ace in your heart......and loads of memories. They may leave us but the memories never leave. <<HUGS>>

• Like 3