Shorty has a blind date

Marlene

We are keeping cool (OK wet and windblown) in our cottage at the Oregon beach.  The neighborhood has started a Facebook group (of which I'm not a fan) and when they started a dating site for dogs.......I had to join in.

Mei Ling is a local girl who plays on the beach.  So match maker mamas are going to get them together for meet 'n' greet.

Isn't she cute?

Bayshore babe.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Crinkly

She is stunning!

and has a lovely name.

Mei Ling was on our shortlist of names.  Then when Tara arrived, she was most definitely a Tara, and the name got shelved, but I still love it.  One day...

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

She is a cutie!  And by their pics (tongue showing), they already have so much in common!

• Like 4
Missysmom

Oh my gosh she is adorable! Can’t wait to hear all about their date!!:D

• Like 3
Summerangel

What can I say. Mei Ling is absolutely stunning. Such a pretty little girl. Like the others, I can’t wait to hear about their date. Love is in the air ?

• Like 3
Sunlite

Sounds fun! Can't wait to hear more!

• 3 weeks later...
Marlene

Sigh.........no, we just couldn't get together and I didn't want her Mom to think we were stalking them.

But he met 2 cuties today.  One lil terrier type who loves to play ball as much as Shorty. Mom had one of those "flingers" and they chased and chased and chased to get it.  The terrier always won ?  You know how those terrier types are!  LOL.

Then we met a little white poodle who had a history much like Shorty's.  A rescue who had been abused - likes dogs but not people and will bite if touched.  Same story - sooooo cute, everyone wants to pet her but they have to be told "no - she bites".

• Like 2
Missysmom

Oh Shorty she’s just playing hard to get! ;) good thing you moved on and found some other cuties that like to play, good job sweetie!! ?

• Like 1