Tag For Any One Like To Use

i-love-my-shihtzu

ShihtzuBeauty

WOW, thank you soo much! I think sharing these tags is a great idea, there are soo many in the group who don't know how to make them but enjoy using them and seeing how they brighten up everyones posts! :aktion033: I'll check and see if Sunlite minds us posting a few evereyday on here, as long as we're not breaking any copyright laws, I've been doing a ton of reading on that subject. :P

Your so talented Nikki, I love all your tags

I've been so busy lately not making time like I want to for psp, so I think I'll snag some.

Their really pretty..

:aktion033: thank you for sharing

Edited by SamL
juanitasart

I agree that you are so talented Nicki- I try to dabble with the psp but it seems like a lot to learn and I just keep plugging along. Thanks for these tags they are really great. !! I am trying to use my paintings to make tags but have a long long way to go

. You can teach a old dog new tricks it just takes a lot lot lot longer. he he

I also enjoyed the note from SamL but do not know how to respond to it. I can not find a reply on that. I guess that is another new trick to learn.

How can anyone be bored with this life when there is so much to do and so much to learn. I have ordered Willie a life jacket so he can go kayacking with me. I will get a picture of that soon. bye for now.

Sunlite

I've been going back and forth with Melissa discussing the tags. I love seeing them and think they're quite pretty and attractive but I have a special request. Some of the tags are huge and they seem to be getting larger and larger. This creates 2 problems for me. The first is when everyone starts using them and they're this large, and we have maybe 25-30 or so in a posting thread, they slow the board down drastically with loading, especially for those still with dial up. The second problem is they use lots of bandwidth. For those of you that don't know it has to do with the transmittion of images or data not storage, doesn't matter where it's stored. We're aloud so much per month and if you exceed it, you are taken off line till either you purchase more or you start a new month. We have a lot of bandwidth, and not close to running out, yet. We have increased the amount that we've used quite fast though. We have doubled our "normal" usuage in May and June's reached May's total in 5 days which is quite a bit. I'm just afraid that if we don't reduce the size of the images we'll run into some problems eventually. I'm not sure what the magic size is but we can play around and see what works. Thanks all for reading and understanding ;)

ShihtzuBeauty

Thank you for posting this I'm still learning but I wanted to make sure what I was adding to my posts wasn't "jamming" our site. I'm going to start posting less elaborate and smaller ones to help until we find the perfefct size. ;)

i-love-my-shihtzu

hi every one

i did not make those tags myself.but i got it from the groups i am join in.and it alright to use.and i don;t breaking any copyright.

i am glad that you like them.so i will try to post only small tag.if i did any thing wrong please let me know. i loves this group .and i like to share tag to everyone so any tag that i post here if not have my name on it you all can use them.

hugs ;)

Thanks for the siggys they are pretty. I don't know how to post siggys just avatars. So they will probably end up a avatar. so they will be small. I don't understand computer stuff that is my hubby and my lorraine. Lorraine makes me siggys or a have a few that were made for me. if you don't mind them being avatars that is where I could only put them. Sorry I feel so un smart so to speak. thanks again

love Dede

Thanks for sharing the information Sunlite I had a feeling about it, but just don't know.

It's really helpful you share this information, I'm happy to reduce the size of tags or images in psp & maybe post a little less of them. Until we hear again from you again.

I'm glad you explained, cause I had no real idea about the bandwidth.

ShihtzuBeauty

Nicki, you didn't do anything wrong, we just need to use one or the other (siggy or tag) and make them smaller, I think Cackle said 250x250. Ofcourse you can also still use an image in your avatar too. :)

I posted this earlier but I'll post it again here in case it gets missed hehe

Because of all the bandwidth our tags use, management have decided that we need to cut down the size of the tags to no more than 250 x 250 pixels. We've used almost half our bandwith in 10 days sad.gif

Also if you post a tag, check the box saying not to add a signature, cause we really only need one or the other.

We'd rather have photos of our tzu than the tags so we don't need to cut back on photos but just be careful of the size of them as well, please.

Thanks from the Management Mob :-)