Have You Ever?

Sunlite

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes.

Have you ever complained that you couldn't find your glasses when the whole time they are on top of your head? -_-

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

princessphoophoo

Oh yes.

Ever forgotten where you park and then freak out because you think you're car has been stolen?

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes, hehe

Have you ever tried to get into "your" car only to realize that it isn't yours? :puppy:

BusterBoo

No...never did that!

Have you ever left your car lights on....battery went DEAD!

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh Yes! :)

Have you ever been driving and almost fell asleep at the wheel to where you scared yourself and had to pull over? :puppy:

Oh Yes :puppy:

Have you ever wore your blouse inside out and noone told you, and you wore it that way all day and noticed it when you changed at night? And I just ran a garage sale boy did I turn all shades of red that night.

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes, don't you wish that people would speak up! :puppy:

Have you ever forgotten to leave a tip at a resturant?

Not really usually don't when we get poor service and if good they get a nice one from hubby

Have you ever ordered a meal and when you got it It wasn't what you really wanted and you say I made a mistake when I ordered, to the waiter hoping he would go get another order? :puppy:

ShihtzuBeauty

No.

Have you ever been out, lets say riding your bike, and had to go to the bathroom? Ofcourse you can't find a public one so you have to go to someone's house and ask? :)

Oh yes

Have you ever had the experience of someone following you in a car when you were walking home?

(when I was a teenager in high school)

thanks to my sweet daughter I now have a siggy that our friend Cackle made for me awhile ago. I just love it and it so cute. thanks honey.....

Edited by DEDE
ShihtzuBeauty

Yes I have. I love the pic in your avatar of all of your girls too! :)

Have you ever been sleeping sooo good then one of your babies throws up in your bed? JOJO! :)

princessphoophoo

Oh yeah. Several times in one night. (Her antibiotics weren't settling well.)

Have you ever stuffed fruits/veggies in the bottom drawer of the refrigerator only to completely forget about them? You then spend days trying to figure out what the funny smell is.

FYI...leave an eggplant in the fridge long anough and that sucker will liquify! :)

Sunlite

Yes :) followed by getting up and stepping in one of the cats hairballs as well :)

Have you ever started laughing and couldn't stop even though you were somewhere you shouldn't be laughing?

princessphoophoo

Yes. :) The pastor asked me to leave.

Have you ever gone through an entire meeting with your pant zipper open?

ShihtzuBeauty

Not a meeting but the store. :roflmao:

Have you ever shaved you legs then put on a pretty white summer outfit only to have someone point out to you that you have a stain on your pants? :o

princessphoophoo

No, but someone is usually kind enough to point out spots where I missed shaving my legs. (Thanks Mom.)

Have you ever sat in wet paint?

Yes but not sat leaned against.

Have you ever fell asleep during a boring film and woke yourself up with a loud snore?

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes.

Have you ever had to send your guy to the store for "sanitary napkins"? :o My porr hubby, I'm lucky he loves me soo much! :roflmao:

Oh yes several times but it doesn't bother him to get those for me.

He is such a sweet heart. Like yours

Have you ever started your monthly when you were out and about and had to stop and buy new panties and a pair of dark shorts or something cause you were too far from home? :roflmao:

ShihtzuBeauty

OH YES, even had to use the toilet paper trick!!! I can't wait 'til I'm finished w/all of this.

Have you ever been on vacation w/a group and walked naked to the restroom 'cause it was right by your room only to have one of the men of the house see ya and it wasn't your own?!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Yes unfortunatly hehehe. ( Oh I am into mid life stuff right now and it can't be over too soon for me.....)

Have you ever drank too much and got sick in the bathroom and woke up the next day and saw that you missed the toilet? Yuk and have to clean it up.

Edited by DEDE
ShihtzuBeauty

OMG, many a time! :buddies:

Have you ever said "yes" to someone because you were drunk and they looked and seemed really nice at that time, but you later realized you had made a mistake? :roflmao:

omg yes :angry2:

Have you ever been walking and not paying attention where you going and walk smack into a pole and knock yourself silly?

ShihtzuBeauty

No, when did that happen?

Have you ever went to order a movie off of you tv. and ordered the wrong one and you ended up having to pay for both?