I Went Shopping Again Today

Tzu_Luver

Shoo Wee. Heaven forbid I ever have human kids cause I won't make it outta any store with out spending at least 500 dollars. I went to for the love of dogs bakery and needless to say I spent too much money but it was all on things that I love so it was money well spent and I'll recover since I just got some recent over time. Anywho........I REALLY WANTED TO SHARE ALL OF MY GREAT FINDS with my family here at STCT. I got a wonderful MULTI-PURPOSE doggie travel bag for Yanna and Ming Ming. It's turquoise and brown and it came with a picnic blanket (stadium blanket) that's turquoise fleece on one side and brown nylon on the other. It also came with a water bowl, a food bowl/bag, and a freezer pack to keep anything that may need to be kept cold, cold. I also got some better dog journals for them. They're adorable and so full of info for my babies. I know they'll come in very handy when my two pass on to rainbow bridge. I also got Ming Ming a new bed. He got a designer bed that's known as a GOOBY bed and he love love love loves it. So does Yanna and they both get in it and burrow (it's pretty big). They also got two pieces of pie (Yanna got the apple delight with strawberry icing and Ming Ming got the pumkin with carob icing) and they got a whole strawberry short cake pie for when they're good babies. Here are the links for you all to check out all my great finds. I reccomend everyone at least get the doggie travel bag that is known as the E.B.D. cary all (E.B.D. stands for Everything But The Dog). Enjoy!!!

E.B.D. Carry All

Gooby Bed

Pet Memory Book

tzukeeper

I just love the Gooby line of dog stuff. In fact the link that you put up for the Gooby bed is the New York Dog Shoppe. I bought all of mine a Puppia harness from that shoppe. They have great sales. Great stuff Sarah.....your going to spoil those babies rotten :sunshine:

Tzu_Luver

I just love the Gooby line of dog stuff. In fact the link that you put up for the Gooby bed is the New York Dog Shoppe. I bought all of mine a Puppia harness from that shoppe. They have great sales. Great stuff Sarah.....your going to spoil those babies rotten :sunshine:

So there's a New York Dog Shoppe where you live? We have to order all our stuff on line. I was looking at their other items (clothes and such) and I did come across some really good sales. They had the Puppia harness in the store that I went to but it was 20 dollars for each one and mine don't pull on a leash so they don't really need a harness. I did se a collar there though thats hand made in italy that I really wanted. Did you check out the E.B.D. Carry All. I was so excited to find it since I had been looking all over for something like it. Now I can't decide if I wanna get the Pink one for Yanna or just use the Blue one for both of them. If I just use the blue one for both I am gonna get it monogrammed to say Yanna and Ming Ming or if I get the pink one I am just gonna get each one monogrammed with each of their names on them. However, they're very roomy and I am sure I can fit both of their stuff in there and they can share the food and water bowl. Ya know?

Anywho I am def. going to get Yanna the Pink and Grey Gooby as soon as I recover from this spending fiasco. I mean I just bought a bed for her when we first got her and she sleeps fine in it so I don't really need to be in a hurry to get her a new bed. And Ming Ming desperately needs a bigger carrier so I am going to focus on getting the money together for his carrier. She really loves snuggling in his Gooby though so I am sure that it will happen that she gets one of her own.

tzukeeper

So there's a New York Dog Shoppe where you live? We have to order all our stuff on line. I was looking at their other items (clothes and such) and I did come across some really good sales. They had the Puppia harness in the store that I went to but it was 20 dollars for each one and mine don't pull on a leash so they don't really need a harness. I did se a collar there though thats hand made in italy that I really wanted. Did you check out the E.B.D. Carry All. I was so excited to find it since I had been looking all over for something like it. Now I can't decide if I wanna get the Pink one for Yanna or just use the Blue one for both of them. If I just use the blue one for both I am gonna get it monogrammed to say Yanna and Ming Ming or if I get the pink one I am just gonna get each one monogrammed with each of their names on them. However, they're very roomy and I am sure I can fit both of their stuff in there and they can share the food and water bowl. Ya know?

Anywho I am def. going to get Yanna the Pink and Grey Gooby as soon as I recover from this spending fiasco. I mean I just bought a bed for her when we first got her and she sleeps fine in it so I don't really need to be in a hurry to get her a new bed. And Ming Ming desperately needs a bigger carrier so I am going to focus on getting the money together for his carrier. She really loves snuggling in his Gooby though so I am sure that it will happen that she gets one of her own.

No there is not a store here.....I order online. They send coupons all the time. They also sale on Ebay. Very nice lady to deal with. I loved all the things you bought. Very neat carry all.

ShihtzuBeauty

I agree w/Tracy, they are gonna get spoiled! Is there any other way though? :sunshine: Thanks for the links I'm gonna check them out. The girls at one time had a pretty green ginham bed but as soon as JoJo came home he started peeing on it and I had to pitch it. The next two that I got he did the same thing. Monster I'll tell ya!

Tzu_Luver

No there is not a store here.....I order online. They send coupons all the time. They also sale on Ebay. Very nice lady to deal with. I loved all the things you bought. Very neat carry all.

Well thank ya. If you don't mind I'd like to know the lady on ebay you order from. Thanks in advance.

tzukeeper

Well thank ya. If you don't mind I'd like to know the lady on ebay you order from. Thanks in advance.

Since she opened her shop she only sales on Ebay in "lots".....you know.....like lot of 100 leashes for $250.00. She no longer sales single items. Her shop has some really great sale prices. Like the Gooby parkas that were 39.95 and are now 12.95. If mine did not already have jackets I'd buy them each one.

• 10 months later...

[url="http://store.thenewyorkdogshop.com/cedogtagcl.html"]http://store.thenewyorkdogshop.com/cedogtagcl.html[/url]
I just ordered the tag clip online. I can change Trudy's tags from harnesses to collars easily.

You got some great things. I love to shop for my little bird and for Trudy! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Sally11/backyyardbirdwatchPICT0952540.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sally