I Want Some New Collars For My Kids

Tzu_Luver

Hey everyone. I am looking for some "ritzy" looking collars for Yanna and Ming Ming. So far the best priced ones I have found have been at pet edge but they don't have a lot of colors (specifically pink) so I am looking at other alternatives as well. What I want is either two or three (preferably three) rows of crystals and I want it to be bulky. I really want a pink and a blue one and my price range is 20 - 30 dollars. I have looked at petsmart but they don't really have anything that I like. If anyone on here can tell me of a good place to order collars on line from that'd be great!!

tzukeeper

Check Ebay. They have lots of different styles. Mine don't wear "Bling". It tends to knot their hair up. Mine wear the rolled leather collars :)

ShihtzuBeauty

I actually bought all 3 of my collars from a company called Leather Brothers. Eve's is a manderine color w/silver bones on it. Taffy's is orange w/silver paws and JoJo's is a red w/silver spikes. They all have matching leads. Now I have to decide on the new babies collar and lead.

Tzu_Luver

I actually bought all 3 of my collars from a company called Leather Brothers. Eve's is a manderine color w/silver bones on it. Taffy's is orange w/silver paws and JoJo's is a red w/silver spikes. They all have matching leads. Now I have to decide on the new babies collar and lead.

I know what to get for the baby.........You should get one in turquoise with little food bowls on it........that'd be cute. That's cute that you match them all. That's what I'm trying to do with Yanna and Ming Ming but it's not going to work out completely cause I had bought a carrier from petedge for Ming Ming that was too little so I was going to send it back but then along came Yanna and the need for another carrier and it's just her size so I decided to keep it but that is the largest size they have so I can't get a matching one for Ming Ming cause of course he won't fit. Thus I ordered him a Sherpa Tote Around Town carrier in large. However, I am determined to make everything else match. I was planning on getting them the "Bling Bling" collars for when they are going out somewhere (like petsmart or the vets or to visit their Grandma) or when we have something going on at our house (company coming over or a house party) but also have the collars they have right now for just relaxing at home. It's gonna be fun switching their I.D. tags back and forth (sarcasm)...........LOL.

Tzu_Luver

Check Ebay. They have lots of different styles. Mine don't wear "Bling". It tends to knot their hair up. Mine wear the rolled leather collars :)

Duh of course ebay.......gosh I can't believe I didn't think of that. I am always looking on ebay for everything else but of course I forget to check for collars.

Yeah I agree to find the collars you want would be to search Ebay...

Cricket and Lily just got new Bling Bling collars..The are called Charm collars for dogs..They are pink of course. And they both have metal rings on them where I put on a charm on each one each collar had 8 places and more to put charms......they are for to look pretty you cannot put a leash on it...on Crickets there is a metal C for her name...a rainbow shaped one that says love, a cross with rhinestones in it, and then one that says puppy princess, then a paw shaped one that says 99% angel, then a round one that says puppy love, then 2 hearts intwined together with rhinestones, and a pink cross.

on Lily's the first one is a pink cross, the second one is a crown with four rhinestones on it, next is a heart with a ribbon on it saying good dog, then the next one is paw shaped and it says best friend, then the big one says World's greatest dog, this one is paw shaped too but it says Paws off, the last one is a star with rhinestones on it...And of course she has a letter L on hers..

Tiki has a T on her collor...but she won't wear a charm collar makes her crazy with the dangly things moving on it.

got some pics to share so you can see them.....

I couldn't resist a bling bling collar for the baby girls......lol\

Dede and the girls

ShihtzuBeauty

DeDe those are Too Cute, I've never seen them before.

Hey Melissa I got them at a craft store called Hobby Lobby...It is a new craft I guess...I have been finding those charms all over the place and it is the first time I found the collars to put them on...Use to just put them on the ring the rabies license goes on....They are so fun....

Shih Tzus Mama

:chickendance: Now, you did it! I'm going to want new colors for my dogs. I've been already eyeing up some at the stores for when they get their summer hairdos and can wear a collar. I can't believe how fancy some are. I also never thought to checkout e-bay for dog items. Dede those charm collars are just adorable. Sounds like you picked your girls special charms that have a special meaning for each one.

• 9 months later...
UrsusArctos

You can get a custom collar made for you at www.collarmania.com ! I don't have a picture yet, but I had a beautiful collar made for Oliver- she makes great stuff!

[quote name='Eve' post='45809' date='Mar 13 2007, 10:05 AM']I actually bought all 3 of my collars from a company called Leather Brothers. Eve's is a manderine color w/silver bones on it. Taffy's is orange w/silver paws and JoJo's is a red w/silver spikes. They all have matching leads. Now I have to decide on the new babies collar and lead.[/quote]

I was reading this post, and I got to the part about you talking about the new baby and I was like did a miss something? Then I looked at the date.LOL

This is a old post and it is good thing I look at dates. HEHE!!

shihtzumomof2

I just got a catalog from dog.com and they have some really cute ones. Single, double and triple rows of "diamonds"....and it also had a little heart dangle down the chest. I thought they were so cute!

SamandReese

I buy my collars from one place only. A wonderful lady named Heidi runs K9 Closet and makes beautiful..stunning collars! I must have 20 or more (and its not nearly enough) of her collars. They are gentle on the tzus necks and makes them look styling! I get asked all the time where my collars come from!

[url="http://www.k9closet.com"]http://www.k9closet.com[/url]

Those look great! Thanks for the link. I've made some for our lab, but none for Emma yet. It's more fun to shop! :dede:

shihtzumomof2

here's a link for dog.com and the rhinestone collars.

[url="http://www.dog.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=100638%20008%20BLU"]http://www.dog.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=100638%20008%20BLU[/url]

CrazyTzuLady

I tried the K9 Closet site and I loved them all they are gorgeous! So I of course had to buy some. She shipped them really fast too. I ordered them on the 9th and I got them in the mail yesterday the 12th! I really like them, I will add some pictures of all of them.
Gizmo's
[attachment=5962:Gizmo.jpg]
Delila's
[attachment=5961:Delila.jpg]
Scooby's
[attachment=5960:Scooby.jpg]
Nikki's
[attachment=5959:Nikki.jpg]