Yorkie Fair 2007

Tzu_Luver

Well I've looked all over for a shih tzu specific fair and I can't find one so I am going to attend this Yorkie fair that is to benefit Yorkies but it's for all breeds and there will be several activities and vendors there that are toy breed oriented. Debbi if you would like to go I wouldn't mind picking you up since I'll be going through Ohio anyways. It's only 74 dollars for hotel accomadations and entry to the fair is free. My mom and Sister are going to come with me up there. My sister is a Yorkie fanatic but she can't buy one cause she lives in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. Hope some of you will consider going it seems to be a whole ton of fun. The fair is in Ann Arbor Michigan and it's going to be May 19th - 20th

For more info click here: Yorkie Fair 2007

Edited by Yanna and Ming Ming's Mom
  • 2 weeks later...
BusterBoo

Nicki! Are those new additions to your home? I don't recall you having yorkies before...just whiteny and sumo! And how are your precious babies????

We haven't seen you or your doggies in a while???

ShihtzuBeauty

I remember Frankie but not Loren. When did you get her? The are both Gorgeous!!! :wub: