What's For Dinner/lunch/breakfast? What Ya Snacking On?

I am thinking a bologna sandwich with potato chips in it with yellow mustard, now all I need is Pepsi and I will have my favorite lunch from 4th grade lol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• tzukeeper

• Sunlite

• BusterBoo

Shih Tzus Mama

I need to plan a good dinner for work. Maybe I'll swing by Boston Market and get a chicken dinner with some healthy sides. It will be a good change from cooking. You guys are making me hungry especially that Dede. Need to be good "weighing in tomorrow".

tzukeeper

Breakfast was 2 pancakes and veggie sausage. Luuch is chicken salad with lettuce and home grown tomatoes. Dinner will be Subway....a 6 inch Veggie sub :melissa:

ziggynemo

Daughter in law cooked at their new house tonight, they made enchiladas and spanish rice, ice cream for dessert. It was great.

Hubby actually asked for pizza so I jumped to get that lol

I did eat my bologna sandwich for lunch it was so good !!

comfort food :debbi:

• 5 months later...
ShihtzuBeauty

I'm bored so I thought I would post here. :congrats: I'm snacking on toast w/cinnamon and honey butter and a cup of hot cocoa. :blush-anim-cl:

Sunlite

Buffalo Hot Wings flavor pretzel pieces, yes this is my dinner as I'm just too tired to eat :blush-anim-cl:

ShihtzuBeauty

Ooooo that sounds good I love wings but I can't do the spicey ones I have to have them sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

• 11 months later...

I had yogurt for breakfast (easy on a tender tummy). I would absolutely LOVE to have some baby carrots and babaganouj for lunch, but I don't think I could handle it right now so it'll probably be chicken-rice soup. :(

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#8B0000"]My breakfast was 3/4C. Cherrios 1C. fat free milk 17 small grapes

Lunch 2oz. boneless skinless chicken breast 2pieces all wheat bread w/1t. light promise spread 17 small grapes 1T. fat free itilian dressing

Dinner will be about the same but 3oz. meat and 1 2/3 C. veggies

I'm able to have one snack a day but why bother? It'll consist of something like 3C. fat free popcorn, 4 pieces plain melba toast or 20 soda crackers. :( [/color]

CrazyTzuLady

I'm snacking on a bag of 100 calorie popcorn right now but I am really waiting for the pot roast for dinner tonight with asparagus and mashed potatoes. :(

i JUST HAD A CUP OF PG TIPS TEA.& A YOGURT I'M BACK TO WATCHING WHAT I EAT TONIGHT.FOR DINNER I'M HAVING TILAPIA & BRUSSELL SPROUTS.i ABSOLUTELY LOVE BRUSSELL SPROUTS,MUST BE THE LIMEY IN ME.

• 2 months later...

tonight its simple.. Sweet and sour chicken with rice... yummmmmmmmmmmmm ... Its finishing now. I do the prep work earlier to getting it is just a matter of tossing it in the stir fry... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Someday, I am gonna go through this entire post and hope there are some good recipies....we had KFC tonight.[url="http://www.postsmile.com/"][img]http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/215.gif[/img][/url]

Chicken and cashew nuts with fried rice

Apple pie and ice-cream

Might go ride my bike now!!! [img]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/JessicaEma/Smilies/Bike.gif[/img]

Wicket's mom

I just finished snacking on a big home made honey-glazed doughnut :D Sshhh, don't tell anyone! My supervisor brings them in every friday and I can never resist :uhm:

Sitting here at the PC having my morning cup of coffee and Keeblers Fudge Stripes Shortbread Cookies...
Yes,it's true...Suzie is not the only Porker in the family...
Ok, so now ya'll know...Momma and baby are both lovers of treats..LOL

I had a can of Light Progresso Chicken soup for lunch and a apple. I am on a diet and I need to lose 40 lbs.

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]For supper 3oz. boneless skinless chicken breast 1 slice whole wheat sugar free bread 1C frozen broccoli 2/3C frozen corn

The doughnut sounds better though. :dede: I went to group last night and lost 3 more lbs. that makes 63!!! :) [/font][/color]

For dinner I had tomato, lettuce and a slice of chicken breast on a multigrain sandwich thin (something new I bought today and they are great toasted), and a 1/2 cup of edamame. Later I'll have a cup of decaf and a sugar free chocolate pudding. But yeah that donut sounds really good....donuts are my weakness. :)

For dinner I had a salad with balsamic vinaigrette. 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. I am still hungry so I will need to eat more. I did 45 mins of cardio and 45 mins of weight training tonight. Chicken breast and broccoli sounds good. What I really want is a chicken,bacon and artichoke pizza fron Papa Murphys.

[quote name='janemin' post='110678' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:40 PM']i JUST HAD A CUP OF PG TIPS TEA.& A YOGURT I'M BACK TO WATCHING WHAT I EAT TONIGHT.FOR DINNER I'M HAVING TILAPIA & BRUSSELL SPROUTS.i ABSOLUTELY LOVE BRUSSELL SPROUTS,MUST BE THE LIMEY IN ME.[/quote]

I just love brussel sprouts. :)

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Tonight I'm having 3oz. of shrimp grilled w/Mrs.Dash lemon pepper on them brushed w/extra virgin olive oil (I have to get 4t. in everyday). With it I'll have one piece of my 100% whole wheat sugar free bread and 1t. of my fat free butter on it. Then I'll have 2/3C. frozen corn and 1C. cauliflower. :blush-anim-cl:[/font][/color]

Tonight is Szechwan chicken with broccoli and water chestnuts. Everyone else had theirs over rice...I didn't have enough calories left. :blush-anim-cl: I've had so much chicken lately that I'm about to start clucking! :blush-anim-cl:

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh me too tracy! :blush-anim-cl: I switch it up lately w/the shrimp or ground white turkey burgers. My instructor in group wants me to start adding a pork loin or a lean steak into the mix too.[/font][/color]