Ok Now Who's Gonna Be The First To Buy One

Sunlite

I don't think so, me closes this post before the furkids see it :blush:;) :dunno:

princessphoophoo

I want one! I want one! I want one! Princess would never get any peace, but I want one!

It is cute, but I think they would be very confused to hear your voice and not see you. My hubby always wants to tell Trudy hello on the phone. I won't let him, only because the one time he did, she kept LOOKING for him. That was sad!

What would be COOL is if you worked outside the home and had a webcam. If your dog did something wrong you could say, "Mamma see's you!" ha ;) Sally

princessphoophoo

Sally, I'm actually planning for both. ;) I don't want to install the webcam now as we're moving in February, but as soon as we do...

It's a sickness. I mostly want to install the webcam because I'm always worrying about tornadoes, fire, burglars (take the stuff, just don't hurt my furbaby), unethical maintenance people, floods, freak accidents, aliens, drive-by shootings - even though I live in a nice neighborhood, comets striking my home and killing my furry, falling debris (I don't know), airplane crashes, undiscovered volcanoes erupting from under my living room floor and if she's having wild parties.

Yup. Webcam and phone. Oh Santa...I have to add a few things to my list please...

I think they would be sad just to hear my voice and I am not home. Plus the phone ringing freaks Ziggy out, still to this day and he is almost 2 yrs old! I wouldnt mind a webcam, but if they looked sad while I was at work, I would feel so guilty. I like to think of them napping, playing, chewing on treats and smiling during the day!! LOL