My dog loves beaches

Flossy loves it on the beach.... i wanted to take her to oakwood (theme park) with me, but at night they have night time displays and realised it wasnt for the best, she hates fireworks at home.... if your on a beach with flossy, she just loves it, loves getting sand in her hair, making paw prints, and when shes made them, she'll chase them to try and find another dog.... but they are hers.. its cute...

does anyones else shihtzus love it on beaches?

Georgi's Mommy

They are just so cute - My Shih Tzu loves the snow and she looks so cute in the snow. We only took her to the beach once that I can remember - I think Shih Tzus love EVERYTHING - they are so easygoing - I think whereever we are - they are HAPPY !!!

we hardly get snow, ive had Flossy for two years now, and Feb this year was the first time she saw snow.... she was chasing it, trying to eat it... laying in it, making paw prints in it. i hope it snows again at the end of the year!

ShihtzuBeauty

We've taken the kids to the river and there are sandy beaches there. Eve (my gray tzu) and JoJo (my gold/white)Loved it! Choco was a little young still and Taffy couldn't Stand it, she's my peekapoo. Oh were they ever a mess. It took me 1/2hr. just to wash each one.

I took Sophie to Cape Cod with us a couple of weeks ago for the week. She was afraid of the waves!!!! LOL

But she's afraid of her own shadow. She was awesome though. This was the first time I took her away with us and she was a little angel!! I couldnt take Chloe because the owner of the house would only allow 2 dogs so I chose to take Sophie because I knew she wouldnt fair well in the kennel and my sister in law took her dog. Chloe had to go to doggie camp. She was fine and gained about 5 lbs while she was away. Sophie on the other hand wouldnt eat. I think she missed her sister!

im taking flossy down the beach soon.... when the weather is nicer.... and shes had her hair cut, last time.... she went to the beach, she got all send in her fir!

Shih Tzus Mama

I wish I could give my Furbabies a beach experience but I don't have much opportunity to do this. I know my Labs would be in heaven on a beach. My Shih Tzus love the snow a lot. When its too deep my Labs run through it making trails and the Tzus follow them. I usually have to rescue them out of the deep snow and they are always covered in those those little snowballs in their hair. It takes time melting them out of their hair. I try to put sweaters on them and it helps keeping most of the snow off their hair. That might help too on the beach keeping sand off if you put a little jogging suit on her. Keep having fun with your little Flossy!!!!

I wish I could give my Furbabies a beach experience but I don't have much opportunity to do this. I know my Labs would be in heaven on a beach. My Shih Tzus love the snow a lot. When its too deep my Labs run through it making trails and the Tzus follow them. I usually have to rescue them out of the deep snow and they are always covered in those those little snowballs in their hair. It takes time melting them out of their hair. I try to put sweaters on them and it helps keeping most of the snow off their hair. That might help too on the beach keeping sand off if you put a little jogging suit on her. Keep having fun with your little Flossy!!!!

i might do that! she has a little jacket saying super star or princess, cant remember which one! lol

• 4 months later...
UrsusArctos

Ollie Loves the Beach!!!
We live on the northcoast of CA and we take him there as often as possible
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/semicharmed182/OliverBeach.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

I'm sure mine would love it but the grooming after it spoils it for me :emot-angel: