15-50% Off Sale

hello everyone

we are having a super bowl blowout at www.furbabies-galore.com . the site says it is for today only. for anyone in this group, list the group name is the comment box a checkout and receive the discount through Tuesday night. this extension only applies to this group. you guys are wonderful here and have made us feel at home. we want to do something special for you. we belong to a lot of groups and this is about the only one I chat on. some of the other ones get a little :) if you know what I mean. enjoy the game and e-mail if you need anything.

Angela, Emma & Eli

Sunlite

OOooooohh, I will be back tonight to check it out when I have more time. Thanks for the compliments and the favor of the sale Angela :)

Thank you to those who have already visited our sale. We sincerely hope you enjoy the products. Look forward to seeing more of you there. Thanks again to Susan for turning me to this site. I just love checking it out everyday. :wub:

Emma Eli & Angela :aktion033:

Yeah, Uncle Sam knocks here too, but I, unlike a lot of people, do not let Uncle Sam worry me or bother me. He will get what he gets when he gets it! LOL

They are not after us little guys anyway, just the big guns. Actually, the IRS is a friendlier IRS, they will work with you on just about anything.

crazy4shihtzus

Angela,

I am so glad that you joined this board. I knew that you would love it! I love the picture of you and your furbabies. I certainly took advantage of your sale, didn't I? I don't plan on my hubby fnding out how much I spent! LOL! Can't wait to get my items and I am anxious to see pictures of the purse that you are making! Take care!