Site For Custom Clothes

Here's another website if you are looking for clothes for your furbabies. I actually found this on eBay and have purchased several outfits. Linda is wonderful to work with. She makes these to fit.

www.fufufashions.com/

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

How adorable, I lOVE the pic of them dressed alike, they are just sooooo precious :aktion033:

Sunlite

Jalynn your 2 are adorable :wub: ! Mine don't even like a sweater on, Emma refuses to walk. She acts as if she doesn't know what to do if I put anything on her. :aktion033:

Thanks for all your kinds words. I only had boys so when I got these little girls, I couldn't help but try and make up for it. Lyndi loves clothes, Sugar was a little more resistent. Sugar also doesn't handle heat well so I have to be careful with her. She has finally gotten used to wearing lightweight clothes, and even acts like a princess (especially in purple) and will now tolerate the fleece or sweaters if it is cold out.

We're having a time with the topknots now. I've always had her short and now am letting both grow out. I do her hair and she immediately rubs her face in the carpet, the gravel, the snow, whatever is handy! So she always looks like a rugrat.

Tink LOVES her clothes. When I take them off at bedtime she just has to play with it and most of the time she tries to put it back on.

I will have to check this out. Tink is so small she doesn't fit properly into most of the dog clothes out there. Is she pretty expensive?

Cassnzoieznana

I have also found that small baby clothes work just as well! I have matching t-shirts for Cass and Zoie that I bought at Walmart for nearly nothing! Going to check out the site now!

Alli