Well I Wasnt Going To Mention This

But we went to Bass Pro Shops again Saturday, and 99 percent of the people were so kind, they loved Ziggy and Nemo. They got a lot of attention. But there was one man, who, when I was leaning down to fix Ziggys hair tie, who said- "Move it lady, you and them dogs are blockin the aisles. This aint no place for dogs anyway"!! I got up, looked at him and said, "First off, dogs are allowed in here and they are behaving better than some of the children that are in here, and secondly, I think perhaps you cant get through the aisle because of your big fat gut. :wub:

He started to say something else, when my husband, who was kneeling down looking at lures on the bottom rack, and you couldnt see him, stood up and asked him if there was a ****Bleeping*** problem. He hightailed it out of the aisle, as my dh was VERY mad. A few other people heard him and they all gave him dirty looks and told me not to worry about it. It really bothered me. Some people! :P

Never mind Zig, don't let the fat old Fa*t get to you. Some people just go out looking for someone to pick on.

Give your babies a hug and think about what he's missing out on. :P

Meiko'sMom

Unfortunately, some people are just plain grouchy 100% of the time. All you can really do is feel sorry for them because they just don't enjoy life. Give the boys an extra hug from Meiko. :P

Cassnzoieznana

I believe I would have had to throw something at him on his way out! How rude can someone be? I guess he was just in a horrible mood. Maybe he wasn't haven't good luck at finding what he needed or something. I'd hate to think someone was just naturally that rude!

Alli

princessphoophoo

What a jerk!! How dare he!! Don't you worry about him, he's the one who has to go home and live with his own cranky, rude, impatient self. You get to go home with 2 adorable doggies and a great hubby.

Princess has the Royal Guard on standby if you should require their services though. :P

By the way....great comeback about his fat gut. Way to go Momma!

Way to go girl! :aktion033: That bully! anyone who's that rude doesn't even deserve a pee and a poop from our furbabies! Great hubby! how bout a treat...lol but seriously that mean man is just jealous and just don't mind him...

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

That old fart is rude, obnoxious, and cranky, and those are his GOOD points :P , don't let him bother you, people like that are punished every day of their lives, they have to live with themselves :D :P

• 1 month later...

hi

i usually look the people straight in the eye .and say .were you born obnoxious or did you have to practise..................if you start a eye level slowly look down to the knees and back up again and give a little smile while shaking your head works as well

Meiko'sMom

well, I will have to remember that, because somehow there are often quite obnoxious people out there

• 8 months later...
juanitasart

[quote name='ziggynemo' date='Feb 14 2005, 02:07 AM']But we went to Bass Pro Shops again Saturday, and 99 percent of the people were so kind, they loved Ziggy and Nemo. They got a lot of attention. But there was one man, who, when I was leaning down to fix Ziggys hair tie, who said- "Move it lady, you and them dogs are blockin the aisles. This aint no place for dogs anyway"!! I got up, looked at him and said, "First off, dogs are allowed in here and they are behaving better than some of the children that are in here, and secondly, I think perhaps you cant get through the aisle because of your big fat gut.  :wub:
He started to say something else, when my husband, who was kneeling down looking at lures on the bottom rack, and you couldnt see him, stood up and asked him if there was a ****Bleeping*** problem. He hightailed it out of the aisle, as my dh was VERY mad. A few other people heard him and they all gave him dirty looks and told me not to worry about it. It really bothered me. Some people! :aktion033:
[right][snapback]4616[/snapback][/right][/quote]
GOOD WORK DEBBIE- I say good for you !!!!!!!!!! Some people think they have a right to be rude to people. I am glad you stood your ground.
Juanita mom of Willie Nelson

• 1 year later...

Good for you on standing up for yourself and your babies. I have a big distain for rude ppl like this guy but I also am not fond of ppl that don't have a back bone.......unlike yourself. I am glad to hear you told him where to stick it........ :signthankspin:

[quote name='MingMing' post='41044' date='Jan 8 2007, 08:31 PM']Good for you on standing up for yourself and your babies. I have a big distain for rude ppl like this guy but I also am not fond of ppl that don't have a back bone.......unlike yourself. I am glad to hear you told him where to stick it........ :signthankspin:[/quote]

Thanks MingMings Mom! I have to say I will stand up for my rights when necessary. I do not care for wimpy folks either! LOL But I try to get all sides before I attack! :blush:

Welcome to the group!

[quote name='ziggynemo' post='41076' date='Jan 9 2007, 09:24 AM']Thanks MingMings Mom! I have to say I will stand up for my rights when necessary. I do not care for wimpy folks either! LOL But I try to get all sides before I attack! :blush:

Welcome to the group![/quote]

:signthankspin:

Shih Tzus Mama
:) That was great you told him off. :D I don't usually have a backbone but from working in the Retail business I'm acquiring one. I do a lot of tongue biting but sometimes it slips out. If someone said something about my babies being in his way I think I would of looked him straight in the eye and told him off too. He was the one who was not behaving and being rude. No one told told him he had to shop there. He made the choice to come into the store. He :P can also make the choice not to come in too. What a grump!!!!!! :)