Carmel By the Sea CA

AmyNavy319

Carmel by the Sea is very pet friendy. Carmel is famous for Pebble Beach Golf Club if ya'll have heard of it. Anyway, the local shops and beaches are very pet friendly! People even bring their dogs to the outdoor theatre for live plays! If you can afford it I would reccomend it. Luckily I live next door so it'll be easy to take the baby!

tzukeeper

Carmel sounds wonderful. I so wish places in Georgia were more dog friendly. We have a few dog parks where I live and about the only stores you can bring your dog are Petsmart and Home Depot. Restaurants....even the ones with outdoor dining are a no no. Even our town square has banned dogs. So no walking around window shopping at the antique stores there. Your new pup is going to be a social butterfly if you take her out and around people and other dogs all the time. What a lucky little girl! :blush-anim-cl:

ShihtzuBeauty

That sounds very nice. :blush-anim-cl: We don't have alot of pet friendly places here in our area either.:)

FairyTail Josette

Amy, you are in such a beautiful part of the country. I've always wanted to visit Carmel by the Sea with the furbabies and my hubby loves to golf, but, we haven't gotten to come visit yet. Post lots of pics for us. :)

Hubby and I have taken our fluffs to Santa Barbara, California. Everyone shops in all the boutiques with their pups in a bag, or, on a leash, we dined alfresco with the dogs, and they have dog friendly beaches too, very pet friendly area too. To me, it's heaven on earth!

Can't wait to see photos of Gabi on the beach. :blush-anim-cl:

CrazyTzuLady

I too wish our area was more pet friendly the only place I get to take the pups into is Petco. We don't even have a dog park here but I have heard talk of some people trying to open one up.

AmyNavy319

i do hear u all on the non pet friendly places. i normally live in augusta georgia,i'm in cali for a year of school and then back to ga.

• 2 months later...
Shih Tzus Mama

I know there is a book that lists Pet Friendly places. If you go online and google it, you can find places too. You'll be surprised how many places do welcome our little furbabies. My son that is travelling in his RV with his two dogs found pet friendly places everywhere he is travelling.

shihtzumomof2

I had Kylie with me last week, and I was carrying her and wanted to just stop in the dollar store for some junk, and the lady said I couldn't. The next day I was walking into the food store and a woman in front of me had a Yorkie in her bag. She went right in and no one stopped her....it was a food store...all I wanted to do was go in a junk store!!! No one is pet friendly in PA except for the pet stores.
I would much rather be around pets than some of the children I see now a days. No offense meant!