PSP Themes?

Was wondering does anyone make them?

I have mine made for me, :kiss1[1]:. I go on a good website to get them, and was wondering if anyone makes PSP themes? :console:

Cackle

Just wanted to check what you mean by themes?

I'll try and explain the best I can...

You know you have a wallpaper, and then Icons?? Like a picture, or a UMD thingy etc.. they are themes... There are a few themes out like Family Guy, Transformers, Simpsons etc, and they are nice themes. Someone is making me a doggy theme, off all my firkids :blush-anim-cl:. I desided to have them because the dogs mean the world to me, and if Im away, I just look at the PSP and see them!

I'll post a screen shot of the theme when its done, and itll show you what I mean :praying:

Cackle

Oh ok I know what you mean. Sorry to be dense, I do psp but I haven't made any themes.

The theme is done, but if youd like to see it, Ive got to ask the theme maker can I post a preview of it on here :tapfingers5rg:

ShihtzuBeauty

I would like to see it. :tapfingers5rg:

tzuhouse

me too, never heard of a psp, what do the letters stand for?

Cackle

Yep, I'd like to see it. PSP stands for paint shop pro. :-)

CrazyTzuLady

Yep, I'd like to see it. PSP stands for paint shop pro. :-)

:give_me: I thought it stood for Play station portable! Sorry I have teenagers! :evilgrin10:

FairyTail Josette

I don't have PSP program, but, would really like to get it someday. A friend of mine sent me a tutorial on the paint shop pro 7 program, it's pretty involved.

Are you talking about putting this on your cell phone as wallpaper instead of your computer? I've only seen them on people's siggys on the puter. I'm a little confused. :roflmao: