Looking For A Complete And Great Pet Shop

Hi, my friend is going to Perth and I want to ask him to get me a few things for my tzus. Can anyone kindly recommend a great dog stuff shop that has a website so I can just give my friend the address and the list? Thanks so much

I have a friend who lives in WA, so I will ask her and pass on her e-mail to you....she also has a gorgeous little boy tzu.

thanks Cackle! my friend is leaving on March 20, shipping is really expensive so this is my chance to get my babies new things! :roflmao: btw, where is WA, is it near Perth?

Meiko'sMom

I have relatives who live in Canberra, and I just looked on the map, but it is on the opposite side of the Australia from Perth; so sorry, I am of no help.

ROFL I'm opposite side of Australia as well. But WA is the state and Perth is it's capital city. The capital city of WA lies on the Swan River near rolling coastal plains between the green hills of the Darling Range and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. The city and its suburbs are graced with an abundance of natural and man-made attractions, these together with the mediterranean climate make this a popular destination for tourists.

So your friend ought to enjoy being there:-)

lol..k

thanks for the info cackle, better find a great pet accessory store before he enjoys his trip lol

for the love of furbabies... :wub:

Tzu Girl. This is the advice my friend sent back for you :-)

She says:-

I don't live in Perth Cackle but there is a big one on Albany Highway called Pet Magic. She could suggest that one. I've been there and they have a ton of stuff.

Hope that helps. She also has a Tzu.

Thanks Cackle! Will check the website...I hope that my friend can go there, is it near Perth?

:roflmao:

Great signature by the way :roflmao:

Meiko'sMom

Oh, oh, big shopping list coming up. You'd better take that new job with the higher pay, tin

It's right in Perth, on the highway.......hope you get some good stuff.

lol..k Cherrill! I just might :lol: :lol:

need your help gang, I saw the site but the online shop is down, I don't know what to get for them. Can anyone tell me what i can get from there? Things thay my tzus would love, cute squeaky toys treats, whatever your tzus like... :blink: nothing heavy alright :lol: :lol:

Meiko'sMom

some hooves, boil them first for 10 - 15 minutes to take away the smell

you don't need any more toys, just go buy more socks lol..k :blink: :P

No, can't get hooves. I don't think you'd be allowed to take them out of the country because of quarentine LOL

I think, anything that squeaks is good. Your friend might be able to find a squeaking boomerang or something Australian there. But food would be out.