water bottle top

emmasmom

While reading one of my DogFancy mags, I came across this website. I checked it out & it looks like it might be a great item to keep in the car, so I just ordered one. I don't always take along the water bottle & stand unless we are going to be gone for the whole day. Thought some of you who use water bottles might also like this idea!

www.pettop.com

I just ordered one. I hope it arrives before I take Juno across country (flying) next week.

ShihtzuBeauty

:dunno: Thats pretty nifty! :chickendance:

CrazyTzuLady

I have two of them but the pups won't drink out of them, i'm not sure why. :dunno: So I end up having to take the waterbottle and the stand with us everywhere, at least it is portable. :chickendance:

Oh no!

It's funny... We made a homemade water bottle stand which they all use. But then I went and bought a fancy one, and they won't touch it. Maybe with Juno being so young, she will like the new one.

Thanks,I just ordered one.Mine have drank out of a sports bottle before ,one where the top pulls out,but it tends to be a bit messy.so this should work great.If they have a problem with it I'll just put some peanut butter on the tip, to get them used to it.

I use a kids drink bottle with the pull out top. Works a treat, thanks for the link.

FairyTail Josette

:happybday: I have a collapseable water bowl, but, it's huge and takes a lot of water just to get the water level to the top, and the kids won't drink out of it, so, for now, when we go on walks, I've been putting the water in the palm of my hand, which is fine for Cody and Mandy, but, Josey won't touch it, and you don't dare get water on her chest, or, feet, or any water in her stroller, :head_hurts_kr: she gives me a dirty look and runs to the back of the stroller. This should work perfect for all of them.

Very cool, thank for sharing that, I just ordered on too. Hope they use it.

I know a few others bought this and I got mine today, was wondering the verdict by the rest of you. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. Mine seems to leak at the twist junction. My two took to it right off but instead of drinking from the ball, one drank from the leak. Do you have the same problem, those that got one?

• 1 month later...

I did get a couple of drips off of mine, but nothing too bad. Emma did use hers on our last trip up north. It was a handy item to have in the truck. I do have to tell all of you & I apologize for taking so long, but when I got mine it wouldn't fit on the water bottles we usually use. I knew they also sold an adapter, but I thought, why buy it if I don't need it? LOL! Well, it turns out I did need it! So I called the company & made the suggestion that they just send both pieces out to customers, so they could use it on all bottles. He thanked me & sent the piece I needed, next day air! When I got it, he had also sent another complete set for our 2nd vehicle. I called him back & thanked him & told him I thought his company had GREAT customer service! Just wanted to let all of you know, it's a company that cares about it's customers!

I forgot about mine; haven't used it yet. Hope I can find it in the mess of dog supplies and equipment.