Smoky Mountains

ladyclover

We took the pups and went on Spring break to the Smokey Mountains. We stayed at a campground in Pigeon Forge. There was so many places we could take Maggie and Molly. They loved all the attention. We found this really neat shop the name of it is smoky mountain dog house. They have the neates stroller for your pets. What i liked about it is if someone admires them they can't put their hands all over them because their securely protected. Some people can be overly friendly i think. Anyway they have a web site smokey mountain dog house you might want to check it out they really have some neat stuff. :blush:

Sunlite

Thanks Connie for adding it to our list. Sounds like a neat place to go :aktion033:! :blush:

Neat! I love the strollers! By the way where is Cloverdale, IN?

ziggynemo

Cool, always looking for new places to travel with Zig and Nemo! We might just try this place out this summer! :blush:

Those strollers are pretty cool. They have them here now in our local pet store. But I"m yet to see anyone using one!!

ladyclover

The strollers are great the girls love riding in it. We saw a few while we were down there especially in Gatlingburg. Cloverdale is 40 miles west of Indianapolis, were in between Terre Haute and Indy.

Trudy also has a stroller for dogs. Has a mesh covering. Nice and long since Tzu's are long bodied.

That sounds like a great place! Sally14.jpg

The strollers are great the girls love riding in it. We saw a few while we were down there especially in Gatlingburg.  Cloverdale is 40 miles west of Indianapolis, were in between Terre Haute and Indy.

Cool! I live about 12 miles from Vincennes, on the Illinois side of the river. We're practically neighbors! :)

ladyclover

:) That's not far from us. Our grandson is a freshman this year at Vincennes University what a small world :P

:chickendance: That's not far from us. Our grandson is a freshman this year at Vincennes University what a small world  :P

Wow! It really is a small world. I have a couple of cousins that work on staff at VU and my son is considering going there to start his college career. :roflmao:

Do you know of any good doggie places in Terre Haute? Right now to get my pet supplies I either go to Evansville or Terre Haute anyway unless I am already making a trip to St. Louis or Indy. We don't have much here in the way of really good pet shops. :)

ladyclover

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your question. I really don't know of any good places in terre haute. There's a pet store in a strip mall right next to the Honey Creek mall. I can't remember the name of it and i think they have a petco. I ususally go to plainfield or indy. Sorry i just really don't know of any pet friendly places in terre haute. :aktion033:

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your question.  I really don't know of any good places in terre haute. There's a pet store in a strip mall right next to the Honey Creek mall. I can't remember the name of it and i think they have a petco. I ususally go to plainfield or indy.  Sorry i just really don't know of any pet friendly places in terre haute.  :P

Thanks! Those are the two places I knew about. I usually like to go to Evansville, they have a PetSmart. It is funny, I drive 12 miles for groceries, but will drive 70 for Tzu supplies. :P

What places do you like in Indy. We occasionally get up that way and I always like to check out the good Tzu places.

• 2 years later...

I am from Sevierville TN, which is about 4 miles outside of Pigeon Forge. To get to Pigeon Forge you had to go through sevierville. I am living in Knoxville now at the moment for college, but I know the place your talking about, never been in it myself. Might have to.

Sounds like you all had a great time.
As for strollers, you can check them out at pet shops but you might want to check internet websites when you are ready to buy. I bought mine cheaper on the internet w/ free shipping included. It has come in handy, I take Leo to the mall and hardly anyone notices there is a dog in it. I also use it at the vets and it keeps my hands free .

Shih Tzus Mama

I bought one of those strollers last year. I put my girls in it in the house. I know it will come in handy when I go out to the mall where I work or to the Vets. We've had some customers come in our store with dog coaches with their doggies inside. It was so cute to see. Mine are still a little scared of going inside the coach but I'm working with them.

• 2 months later...