R.I.P Sasha baby

We were just talking yesterday about my other old girl sasha, and then something terrible happen during the night. she got real sick and had what we think were seizures and the vet thinks a stroke to. I woke up to her making strange noises and she was kind of going around in circles and flailing her head all over and one of her eyes was bulging really bad to the point I thought it was coming out of the socket. I rushed her to the vet. Well it was a combination of things, mostly due to ol age. She was 13 1/2 years old I got it wrong on my other thread when I said 12. I figured it out and I was a year off. But the point is, in the end the vet said that there were things that could be done to prolong her life, but that it probably wouldn't prolong it for long and it would cost thousands of dollars that I dont have right now. this including eye surgery and ear surgery to. The vet recommended we let her go to sleep. so I held her tight and let her go.

I knew she was really old and her health was failing. In truth, we have been expecting this for the past year in a half since my chow mixed passed on. She held on for us a lot longer then we expected and I love her so much for that.

Rest in peace baby girl.

post-21790-0-92264600-1410535038_thumb.j

I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost one of my babies 4 years ago and it still is not easy. I love your picture of Sasha. She looked like a sassy little girl with a lot of personality and I know she will be missed.

PipsMom

Good night dear Shasha.

You held on after the passing of your mate till mommie was strong enough.

Now it's your turn to run and play over the rainbow bridge.

Hair a flutter in the wind as you run and smile

Your young again precious

Be at peace

• Like 3
missy dawn

So very sorry to hear this.you will be in my prayers.

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Sophie's Haven

It's a sad day when we have to put one of our love one's down, but she is in a good place now free from all pain. Remember the good times!!

Oh my God, I couldn't help it, I cried. Rest in peace sweet Sasha and say hello to all the babies that have gone over the rainbow bridge. I'm so sorry for your loss Robin, do remember all the fun times you had together, I hope that will lighten your pain *hugs*

Sweet as Taffy

Oh my God, I couldn't help it, I cried. Rest in peace sweet Sasha and say hello to all the babies that have gone over the rainbow bridge. I'm so sorry for your loss Robin, do remember all the fun times you had together, I hope that will lighten your pain *hugs*

I'm teary eyed also. RIP Sasha.

I am so sorry for your loss, Robin. Rest assured that Sasha knew she had a wonderful, long, much-loved life with you and she will be waiting for you one day at the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry, Robin. Its never easy to lose a furbaby, but she is free of all pain now. Hugs to you.

Scout's Mom

I am so very sorry to hear about your sweet Sasha...Many hugs to you Robin.

Thank you for all your well wishes. yes its always hard. especially when I had no choice but to deal with it alone. But shes free of her pain now and I just keeping thinking about that.

Oh Robin, so sorry to hear about Sasha. I'm sure she's happier now waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sometimes decisions are so difficult, but we have to do what's best for our babies!

HUGS!

Vicki

Meiko'sMom

I send you my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your sweet Sasha. It is so difficult to deal with when they leave us.

Sending you healing thoughts.

Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about Sasha. As you said she is no longer in pain and your memories will endure forever. My condolences and prayers for you.

Missysmom

Oh I am so sorry, she looks so precious in that picture, this just breaks my heart. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• 4 weeks later...

Very sad when we have to let them go. I'm thinking of you.

No pain now though

• Like 1