Kiki :(

ShihTzusAreCute

ShihTzusAreCute

Our beloved family dog Kiki passed away last night...she has been in our family for over 14 years and I am just so incredibly sad.She was a loyal, loving and precious pet and we will never forget her :( She and Lexie had a wonderful relationship, they played all the time, they ate together and they chilled together whenever we would visit.

IMG_20120711_114415.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss Roxana! She was a beautiful girl, I bet you loved her a lot. Now she's a little angel, free of any pain, playing and running around! Cherish the memories and only remember the good stuff! She lived a long, fulfilling life and she couldn't have asked for a better family to care for her :hug:

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

So sorry to hear about the passing of Kiki........she will always be in your heart. The loss of a family pet is hard because they are so much a part of your everyday living and 14 years made her a long time friend and she will be greatly missed. You will have a lot of memories of her to smile about!!!

• Like 1
ShihTzusAreCute

Thanks for your kind words.I know one day I will think of her and smile but right now I'm just too upset; whenever I think about it, I feel like crying...I just keep remembering the day we got her, she was so tiny and she was trying to keep up with my cousin and I but even the low grass was too high for her and she would stumble and cry for us to wait up.

• Like 4

So sorry to hear of your loss of Kiki... It is always so difficult to lose someone you love.

HUGS!

Vicki

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this, its never easy as we love our furkids so much...

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about Kiki. She is now playfully waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge. :hug:

• Like 1
Scout's Mom

I am so very sorry to hear about Kiki. Many hugs to you...

• Like 1
missy dawn

So sorry to hear this! It always breaks my heart when someone looses their baby,especially when they have had them for such a long time.youre in my prayers :(

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1

RIP little one. I've gone through this twice and I was devastated.

• Like 1
ShihTzusAreCute

Thanks everyone, I didn't comment before because honestly all I could do is Like your comments,wheneve I came to this page in the last few days I got really emotional and felt sad all over again. But many thanks, your words mean a lot to me!

Missysmom

Oh Roxanna, we all know the feeling all to well I'm afraid, so please just know we are here for you.

This has to be the most caring and giving group of people I have ever had the pleasure to know and I can't imagine anyone wouldn't understand just how you feel.

I lost my precious Bridgette (Australian shepard) 6 months ago and not a day goes by that I don't still feel some sadness in my heart and we only had the pleasure of her company for 10 years not near as long as you. Please know you stay in my thoughts and prayers for strength to get through this time.

And thankfully you have beautiful Lexie to wipe away your tears and bring more joy into your days. And you have us to reminisce and celebrate your beautiful Kiki's life with you. Please take care of yourself and know Kiki is your your angel pup watching over you now.

• Like 1