cooking help

Mom-Abby

Hi All

Been a long time I know and here I am with a question that has nothing to do with our babies, but couldn't think of a place I"d get a faster response and some great advice.

I am havig 6 people in for supper tomorrow and the plan is to make chicken parmesan. Now I"m wondering if i were to do most of the putting together and kept the whole thing in the fridge , would i beable to have my husband pop it in the oven the next day to cook, and it would still be ok ?

I"d do it tomorrow but I work till 5:30 and the guests arrive at 6,,, yeah more than a little tight, lol

So can I get away with making it today,, and having him cook it in the oven tomorrow?

Also,, I was thinking of serving white rice with this,,, any thing else I should add.... and can i serve a nice soup,, or does it have to be a salad?

Thanks, for any ideas, I hate the kitchen,, lol

Sure, you can have it all ready to pop into the oven the next day. It'll work out fine.

Soup or salad works, with a vegetable & a nice crusty bread.

Don't forget the wine & relax & have fun!

Thanks ,, i just wanted to make sure not to posion my guests,, lol that would make a bad impression on all. Thanks for reminding me of the wine,, I would have forgot to pick that up today, and I wouldn't have had a chance to do so tomorrow,, :-)

CrazyTzuLady

Well........ how'd it go Debbie? I bet everything turned out wonderful.

Ok , So what gives toots?

You can't just pop in here, giving us this mouth watering idea for a meal, knowing your guests will be

arriving only moments after you get home from work and all.... So are ya just gonna leave us hanging here? :happybday:

Com'on dish it...How'd it turn out?

What did you decide to make with it?

What was for dessert?

Inquiring-hungry minds want to know...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

So So So Sorry,, Yes everything went well. The dinner was a hit and you would never have known i'd done 90% of it the day before. I should have wrote back the day after, but duh,, i've gotten so i don't get on line much.

Today is family day in Ontario, and I actually got the thing off. I was checking out new posts... I don't respond much these days but i am checking out all the adorable pictures from time to time.

I will try to get on more, I do miss you all, cause i've never meet a great bunch to share and be with.

Abby and her Mom ( Me )

CrazyTzuLady

Of course we forgive you! I am glad to hear the dinner was a success!