Contest

April contest is now accepting votes, if you would like to vote for Maddy (3rd picture down) or Josie (16th picture down). Thanks a bunch.

CrazyTzuLady

I would love to vote for them but where do I go to vote?

Wicket's mom

:praying: yes Cathy, please tell us where we can go vote for your 2 little cuties.

Well can you say DUH????? I am such a skitzoid these days....well this is the same contest ngandkoi's bushi won (peekaboo) month before last and Payslee was entered last month. Here is the link to vote....I guess I should have only entered one of them cause my friends and family are trying to split votes between them and so if I had entered only one, we may have had a chance at winning....anyway, back to the link...

http://www.snobbydogs.com/contest_vote.cfm

The first puppy is really cute, looks like a tzu to me....Maddy is the 3rd pic down and Josie is the 16th down. Thanks if you would like to vote.

Wicket's mom

Oh yeah, you really should have just put one baby in. I was torn between voting for Maddy & Josie. So I scrolled up & down, up & down....and finally said I just have to vote. I happened to be closer to Josie at this time so I voted for her :blink: They're both adorable!

ShihtzuBeauty

:) Voting!!! :)

Kae+Gizzy

Voted for Maddy :) Good luck Cathy.

CrazyTzuLady

I voted for Josie! :ranting:

Thanks everyone, we are slowly working our way up there. I have a number of family members that have yet to vote, nor has hubby and he has two email addresses. It is fun, we have never won a contest, but try every now and again.

well i voted for one and hubby cleared the cookies used his addy and voted for the other norty norty

I voted for them both using 2 different e-mails. :dede:

3342.gif3325.gif