PEOPLE Magazine's Cute Pet of the Day

TheShihtzuation

TheShihtzuation

Yesterday I started following @PEOPLEpets on Twitter (http://twitter.com/peoplepets) and today around 9 minutes to 5pm they tweeted theres still time to enter into the days contest! All you had to do was tweet a pic of your pet with the hash tag #cutepic .They have over 600,000 followers so I never even thought twice about it.

But around 6:30 they tweeted this:

Today's Cutest Pic! Watch out Lady Gaga, Pokerface is today's cutest: http://twitpic.com/ek8cj ... Thanks to @thepupstuff for sharing!

We were so excited!! Pokey has never won a contest.. so this is his first.. and for it to be PEOPLE magazine isn't too shabby!! LOL. I don't think anything really comes of it though, except that he was featured on their twitter page today. Which - to me is cool enough.

Just wanted to let you all know so maybe you can enter your furbabies too!! I believe they do it everyday.. Just tweet them a pic with #cutepic attached.

Good luck!!

Well good grief, isn't that the greatest...will pokey also be in the magazine? How cool. Well, I can sure see why he won, that was an adorable pic. Congrats

:D :dede::P Go Pokerface!

CrazyTzuLady

:bye1: Way to go Pokey!!!! :)

Aww! My Sweet Biscuit Baby Won! Yay Pokey! Sawyer is so proud of you!!! He thinks you are the best looking Dude he knows!