Dog Product Reveiw Site

A friend of mine just started a blog called What Dogs Like. She reviews all sorts of dog products, like bowls, beds, toys, treats, etc and then post how the dogs enjoyed the product. Its pretty cute and she is always looking for input so maybe you can help her!

• Like 1
ShihtzuBeauty

What a great idea I've often wondered if what I'm spending my money on is a waste and don't know 'til I get the product home and try it. :)

Very Cool....now marked as a "favorite".....will check it out closer when done catching up here....

Wicket's mom

That site is great, but dangerous for my pocketbook LOL! After her good review on the skinneeez dog toys I thought it was perfect for us (Wicket loooves stuffies that squeak but they RARELY last more than a day or 2 with Brutus around) so I ordered one off of e-bay right away (the skunk :)) from there I seen this toy called a "Flingshot flying screaming monkey" that sounds really cool so I ordered that too...I should send her a message once I get it and try it out!

Thanks for posting, I'm adding to my favorites and will try to resist looking for good buys too often :)