Gages Bones

My big guy, Gage, tore both ACL's last winter resulting in him needing bi-lateral TPLO surgery. I had most of the money and sold some of a collection I had to make up the rest, but to help re-build my dog fund I started selling these toys. I originally started to make the for Gage because he LOVES rope bones, but he would get a knot untied then proceed to eat the strings. After dodging the ball on him getting blocked from it I decided to make him a rope out of Polar Fleece. I dont do a normal 3 strand braid, because he destroyed on in minutes, I weave them now, so they are round like a rope, and stronger.

I also make dog advent calendars, they are 2 of the toys tied in a circle with treats tied on for the 25 day count down to Christmas, or whatever event one chooses.

Please have a look:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GagesBones

GizmoHappyKitty

Those are really nice, love the way you brade the fleece like a rope.

Michele and the pups

i'm diggen' em too. i may hav eto come back when i have more time and maybe pick up something for hunter. he's not a power chewer like mike's harley, but he does love his rope toys.

Thanks guys, I really enjoy making them, I have a few new ideas that I want to try, and have a new one in the works with a squeaker! I made a few small test ones that are being demoed, and need to make some medium and large ones to have demoed before I sell them!

Emma's mommy

Wow Tina, very cool! I really like fleece because it washes so well and the calendars are very cute!! :signthankspin: