Car and bike seats......

missy dawn

Yea Vicki I was hoping maybe she would slip up and forget that she had it mongramed and we would see the new name

Sneaky sneaky.lol

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 2
babybluegirl

Do you think a pair of doggles in size Small will be fine for a shih tzu?

babybluegirl

8:37pm

Sophie's Haven

The goggles you are looking at do they have any type of measurement other than Sm, Md and Lg? Plus do they have an adjustment?

I am thinking Medium as he is still growing.......which would be good if it had an adjustment.

babybluegirl

The goggles you are looking at do they have any type of measurement other than Sm, Md and Lg? Plus do they have an adjustment?

I am thinking Medium as he is still growing.......which would be good if it had an adjustment.

I'm not sure if they have measurements so that you can compare a Small to a Medium for example. I think I might message them and see what they say. I think they can be adjusted, like you can with regular human swimming googles, but I'll double check before ordering them. They're coming from the US, so I can't be buying these in the wrong size as it'll be too costly to send back and get a replacement size :(

Silly question, but if Riley is still growing... will his head still be growing too?!? Or just his body (I'm laughing at how ridiculous this sounds as I read this message back...) :roflmao:

babybluegirl

1:01pm

• Like 3
babybluegirl

Just went onto the Amazon website and I clicked on Small and Medium and read their Product Dimensions:

Small: 5.5 x 2 x 2 inches ; 1.6 ounces

Medium: 6 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches ; 1.6 ounces

I wonder if that's much help to me?

babybluegirl

1:07pm

Jo-Anne

Love the site.

One problem, they already have several sofa's, but I keep seeing other ones a like to.

They have more places to sit/lie as we do, lol.

Well, just looking is fun to.

lol.....how many are there in your house Yvonne, they never seem to have enough of blankets baskets beds,

do they? :D

• Like 1