Another GREAT CC product!

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

Over the years I have a collection of medicated shampoo....non never really worked and if they did give some releif it only lasted less then 24 hours. Allie and Missy more so Allie is sensitive to shampoo and Tropiclean has been the least irrtating of all the shampoo so far. Allie still scratches after she has a bath she attacks the chair wrung and you hear this moaning sound coming from her as she rubs and rubs and rubs.......I bought a bottle of PEACE AND KINDNESS SHAMPOO a natural alternative to medicated shampoo....it is sulfate free..hypo-allergenic...perfume free and dye free. Allie and Missy both had baths yesterday in this shampoo.....not enjoyable to me as it does not have that good shampoo smell that Tropiclean has but the results were amazing.......Allie has gone 24 hours and has not went for the chair wrung .........nor has Missy been scratching...........I highly recommend this shampoo!!!

• Like 11
Jo-Anne

I got it allready Jeannine. I was using hibiscrub shampoo sometimes, and as a alternative I use this now. I am very fond of it, contains colloidal silver.

thank you for sharing.

Edited by Jo-Anne
  • Like 4
PipsMom

Wish I had discovered it when Pip was small....would have saved him a lot of misery. :(

• Like 4
Summerangel

That's great to hear you've had good results from it.

I have the spray, I think I'll try the shampoo. Thanks Jeannine :)

• Like 4

I've never tried THAT shampoo, but will get a bottle next time I place an order.

I do like having products around that hopefully I'll never need! :)

Vicki

• Like 2