Peace and kindness colloidal silver

PipsMom

PipsMom

I've read others say how good this is so I bought a bottle.

Used it after morning groom and using tear stain remover. Covered each eye with my thumb and gave a quick squirt. Both dogs had dry eye areas all day. Abby has weepy eyes....she didn't start tearing till late this evening...a night mist might be in order too. Pips still dry faced.

Will keep this in stock always.....good for minor scrapes and scratches too...good all rounder :)

Wish I placed all my reviews under this ...didn't see it till yesterday :(

• Like 10
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PipsMom

• Summerangel

• babybluegirl

• Bebiilove

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've read others say how good this is so I bought a bottle. Used it after morning groom and using tear stain remover. Covered each eye with my thumb and gave a quick squirt. Both dogs had dry eye ar

Who me?

Haha I just knew you'd put a picture up  you make me laugh xx

Sophie's Haven

This is the best stuff......after seeing the results with this product I went and bought another bottle so I don't run out. Lucy has running eyes and she can go 2-3 days with a dry face now.....it has been a time saver for me. I have been getting into the habit of misting them when they come in from outside as that is when I see their eyes water the most and it has worked great.

• Like 6
Missysmom

Missy got into a real chewing spell with her rear paw the other night and actually split the nail off the top. It was a real mess but after we trimmed and filed the nail we used this and it was amazing how quick it healed! Am so glad I bought it!

Tried spraying the paw too but couldn't get it to stop the paw chewing had to get the benedryl out for that but this was a drastic attack/chew she hadn't done it that bad before. Still have no idea what brought that on but at least it's healed and over thanks to this!

• Like 4

Used it after morning groom and using tear stain remover. Covered each eye with my thumb and gave a quick squirt. Both dogs had dry eye areas all day. Abby has weepy eyes....she didn't start tearing till late this evening...a night mist might be in order too. Pips still dry faced.

What tear stain remover is this?

• Like 2
IpHiNiTi

Will keep this in stock always.....good for minor scrapes and scratches too...good all rounder :)

Its actually ok to let get in eye.. You can drink the stuff..

• Like 4
PipsMom

What tear stain remover is this?

It's called Professional Tear Stain remover gel that I got from CC

• Like 1

This is good stuff to have around and it helps to heal so many things!

Anyone know the proper pronunciation of Colloidal? Is the "i" silent?

My tongue seems to always get twisted when trying to say it.

Vicki

• Like 3
VanSwssAlmd

This is good stuff to have around and it helps to heal so many things!

Anyone know the proper pronunciation of Colloidal? Is the "i" silent?

My tongue seems to always get twisted when trying to say it.

Vicki

I think it is pronouced kuh-loid-ul :)

• Like 4

I think it is pronouced kuh-loid-ul :)

GREAT! Thanks so much....

Vicki

• Like 5

I actually spray the Peace and Kindness right IN the eyes if a dog is staining (as when a puppy is teething). Works like a charm.

• Like 3
babybluegirl

Where did you get this from Crystal?

babybluegirl

12:36pm

• Like 2
PipsMom

Where did you get this from Crystal?

babybluegirl

12:36pm

At ChristiesDirect...http://www.christiesdirect.com/SearchResults.aspx?Search=chris+christensen+peace+%26+kindness+colloidal+silver

Excellent company by the way. Recieved my big order in one week from Ireland

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 3
babybluegirl

At ChristiesDirect...http://www.christiesdirect.com/SearchResults.aspx?Search=chris+christensen+peace+%26+kindness+colloidal+silver

Excellent company by the way. Recieved my big order in one week from Ireland

Thanks Crystal, just buying a water bottle for Riley from a different website, so just checked on there if they sell it, and they do, so I can buy both products from the one place. Anyone know which is better to buy, spray or gel please?

Thanks,

babybluegirl

4:07pm

• Like 2
babybluegirl

I'm getting a little confused, as two products are mentioned.

So, Peace and Kindness is to keep their eyes dry and Professional Tear Stain remover gel is just to remove the staining - correct?

I bought the Tropiclean Spa Facial Scrub for the facial staining (only used it this afternoon for the first time). Is this just as good as the Professional Tear Stain remover gel that's been mentioned in this post?

Thanks,

babybluegirl

11:18pm

• Like 2
PipsMom

I'm getting a little confused, as two products are mentioned.

So, Peace and Kindness is to keep their eyes dry and Professional Tear Stain remover gel is just to remove the staining - correct?

I bought the Tropiclean Spa Facial Scrub for the facial staining (only used it this afternoon for the first time). Is this just as good as the Professional Tear Stain remover gel that's been mentioned in this post?

Thanks,

babybluegirl

11:18pm

Correct.

I started out and still use the tropiclean face wash first thing in the morning. I've found that using it continuously it cleans and lightens the stains but doesn't remove it totally....... But I've been fighting stain bleed. Washing the area picks up dissolved stain and deposits it to nearby facial hair...for example the staining has discoloured under the eyes, nose/ whisker area a tan shade where it suppose to be solid white....so it now is permanently tan color.

I have bought the stain remover gel to use on a cotton ball and try to contain the bleeding to nearby hair.

Then I dry the area and spray Peace and Kindness to keep daytime tears from staining the cleaned area.

The staining will never clean up totally I'm sure now only lightening and bleed with only face washing the tropiclean route.

So I'm testing a new method as stated above....then as new hair grows out it will remain white and the tan hair will have to be cut short till all traces of stain bleed are gone as it grows....It will be a lengthy exercise but eventually it should work.

It's extreme action of cutting short the nose hair but it's to point there is no other way except going the chemical bleaching route.

• Like 2
babybluegirl

Correct.

I started out and still use the tropiclean face wash first thing in the morning. I've found that using it continuously it cleans and lightens the stains but doesn't remove it totally....... But I've been fighting stain bleed. Washing the area picks up dissolved stain and deposits it to nearby facial hair...for example the staining has discoloured under the eyes, nose/ whisker area a tan shade where it suppose to be solid white....so it now is permanently tan color.

I have bought the stain remover gel to use on a cotton ball and try to contain the bleeding to nearby hair.

Then I dry the area and spray Peace and Kindness to keep daytime tears from staining the cleaned area.

The staining will never clean up totally I'm sure now only lightening and bleed with only face washing the tropiclean route.

So I'm testing a new method as stated above....then as new hair grows out it will remain white and the tan hair will have to be cut short till all traces of stain bleed are gone as it grows....It will be a lengthy exercise but eventually it should work.

It's extreme action of cutting short the nose hair but it's to point there is no other way except going the chemical bleaching route.

Thanks Crystal for clarifying that for me :)

Does everyone use the spray, or will gel be better? (I want to buy some, but don't know which to get). If you use the spray, do you spray it onto something, e.g. cotton wool pad/ball and then apply it to the dog's eye area? Rather than directly spraying it onto the face?

babybluegirl

10:05am

• Like 3
PipsMom

Thanks Crystal for clarifying that for me :)

Does everyone use the spray, or will gel be better? (I want to buy some, but don't know which to get). If you use the spray, do you spray it onto something, e.g. cotton wool pad/ball and then apply it to the dog's eye area? Rather than directly spraying it onto the face?

babybluegirl

10:05am

A lot of people on here do that have dogs with wet weepy eyes and/or red stains.

You spray it directly at each eye area...eyes open it doesn't hurt anything.

• Like 5

I ordered the spray. Hopefully, it takes care of Snickers weepy eyes.

Speaking of which, will prolonged use of colloidal silver make our pooch, a royalty?

• Like 4
PipsMom

I ordered the spray. Hopefully, it takes care of Snickers weepy eyes.

Speaking of which, will prolonged use of colloidal silver make our pooch, a royalty?

Lol...continual use or not....all our baby's are royalty in our eyes.

Abby has super duper weepy eyes...I spray her eyes twice a day...it really does keep them from weeping excessively...Super Product

Hope you receive it soon....spring will be here soon and irritated eyes accompanying ....so your getting your just in time

• Like 5
Summerangel

Lol...continual use or not....all our baby's are royalty in our eyes.

Abby has super duper weepy eyes...I spray her eyes twice a day...it really does keep them from weeping excessively...Super Product

Hope you receive it soon....spring will be here soon and irritated eyes accompanying ....so your getting your just in time

You make me smile Crystal :)

Oh no, I hadn't thought about spring allergies... Just got Donte sorted from 'what' made him itchy over the Christmas period....

Think I'm just going to put him in a big bubble ;) lol

• Like 4
PipsMom

Don't we wish we could put them in a bubble. Allergy dogs are just like our children...we love em regardless of their illness. :)

We have a line of Privet trees behind us that runs right up to our fence.Once they start blooming hubby, myself and Pip go into allergic reaction....itchey watery eyes, respiratory difficulty, sneezing....

Soon we'll be back to wiping feet, faces (the pups)...but at least we found Peace and Kindness to help with the eyes this year.

No idea how Abby is going to react....she cries me a river now with her weepy eyes....guess she'll be crying a ocean soon as pollen season arrives...

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 4
Summerangel

Oh dear not good at all,.. I remember those privet trees.. Don't see that many now where we are... Would your neighbours concider cutting them down?

It wasn't until about 9 years ago that I developed Hayfever..

I normally suffer in Early spring around the end of March , I believe that's tree pollen.. Although last year it wasn't as bad... ?!?!?

• Like 3
missy dawn

Don't we wish we could put them in a bubble. Allergy dogs are just like our children...we love em regardless of their illness. :)

We have a line of Privet trees behind us that runs right up to our fence.Once they start blooming hubby, myself and Pip go into allergic reaction....itchey watery eyes, respiratory difficulty, sneezing....

Soon we'll be back to wiping feet, faces (the pups)...but at least we found Peace and Kindness to help with the eyes this year.

No idea how Abby is going to react....she cries me a river now with her weepy eyes....guess she'll be crying a ocean soon as pollen season arrives...

i will have to post the list that Missy and Maisey are allergic to if you havent seen it,its unbelievable!!!

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 3
PipsMom

Oh dear not good at all,.. I remember those privet trees.. Don't see that many now where we are... Would your neighbours concider cutting them down?

It wasn't until about 9 years ago that I developed Hayfever..

I normally suffer in Early spring around the end of March , I believe that's tree pollen.. Although last year it wasn't as bad... ?!?!?

Our so called neighbours are on a council estate...it backs right up to our land...

Not the kind of people you'd want to talk to anyway....husband has tried in the past with no results but them threatening him.

Our council is useless...they won't touch it since it divides property's and won't erect fences since they would tear it down anyway...ferrel kids always roaming around at night climbing over them looking to steal...

So anyway......were stuck till we move to America

• Like 1