Non Oatmeal Shampoo

Missysmom

Once I found out that Missy had a yeast infection and shampoos with oatmeal in them were not good to use I've been in search of a good shampoo to use on her as all of hers, including her face shampoo, had oatmeal in them.

I'm happy to say I think I've finally settled in two. 

I've been using Earthbath Tea tree oil and Aloe Vera shampoo and really like the job it does, just have to remember to dilute it a lot! And the tea tree oil is good for the yeast infection so that's a big plus for me! image.thumb.jpg.132a330d32907cd03f3671d3

For her face I've been using South Barks Blueberry Facial. I Love how it brightens her color and how clean it gets her. They say you can use it on her whole body and I just may try that! image.thumb.jpg.2f820d8012caa196e15cf155

Edited by Missysmom
  • Like 4
missy dawn

Maisey cant use ANYTHING with oatmeal in it

Sheila

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

I will make note of these.........where did you purchase them from?

• Like 2
Missysmom

I got them both from my fave- Amazon.com!

am having problems updating my post so will post the ingredients in each next.

• Like 1
Missysmom

Wanted to list the ingredients in each but am having problems editing my post. So here they are.

Earthbath Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera: purified water, renewable coconut based cleansers, aloe Vera, xanthan gum, melaleuca oil ( tea tree), olive oil squalene (preservative).

Blueberry Facial: coconut oil, jojoba, aloe, blueberry extract, avocado, vitamins A, D, and E. *this also says it it tearless*

• Like 3
Leolove

ooo~ will try this one next time, thank you!  

I currently use Earthbath Green tea leaf.  I didn't like their conditioners too much.  Which conditioner do you use with this?

• Like 3
Missysmom

Right now since Missy still has the yeast infection I'm using the vinegar rinse to help with the yeast.

Otherwise I've been using Markella's moisturizing spray recipe she posted that has coconut oil in it.

Here's the link to Markella's post with recipe: http://www.chattertzu.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22745-homemade-moisturizing-spray/#comment-278134

Edited by Missysmom
  • Like 2