Quick doggy ice cream

Missysmom

I make that for Missy and she loves it! Have also made it with peaches, strawberries and peanut butter- yummy!! :) 

• Like 3
PipsMom

I do want to make these....really I do.....But I can't stand the mess on all the long  hair idea.......total of baths, blow dryer...etc every single time. Ohh no :huh:.  Guess I will have to be a bad mommie and deny them the frozen treat. Yogurt on a finger or spoon more my style. LOL

• Like 3
baby

Hahahah, crystal! YES, I Can relate! Spoon yogurt pls.

did u get the dryer yet?and other stuff? Pictures! 

Edited by baby
  • Like 3
PipsMom

Lol.....Yes, definitely spoons.

Not received my goods yet and tomarrow is yet another bath day :huh: 

Funny.....hubby's new computer has already arrived :bomb: .....but not my Stuff.

I'm take pictures  of my toys soon as they arrive for I'm sure anxious to try the dryer out for sure.

• Like 3
baby

You got another computer?! Oh ma gawd! I gor the apple one, and a watch iphone, you putmit on your wrist like a real watch. .but i dont like it!  Am old fashioned! Hahaha

• Like 3
PipsMom

You got another computer?! Oh ma gawd! I gor the apple one, and a watch iphone, you putmit on your wrist like a real watch. .but i dont like it!  Am old fashioned! Hahaha

Yes yet another one :huh: he's a computer hoarder now. Hahaha

He special ordered a Apply Retina 27", 4ghz Ichip, 4gb memory, 512 Flash drive, 32 mb memory.

I got 2 iMacs &  1 iPad but mainly use the iPad. Just like iPad the best. 

Found out where my order was when I asked him where's my order just now......it's been put on hold shipping...He just lost his mother Thursday and didn't want it arriving while are out of the house most days now. But reversing it to be sent on now.....estimated delivery date 7th.

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 1
missy dawn

ive never gave mine ice cream,i wouldnt know which flavor to even start reading the labels for ingredients to see which ones they CANT have with all the food allergies.I do think they would like it

• Like 1