What's For Dinner/lunch/breakfast? What Ya Snacking On?

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Having 3/4C. Cheerios w/Splenda and 1 C. fat free milk and a small red apple for breakfast.[/font][/color]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• tzukeeper

• Sunlite

• BusterBoo

CrazyTzuLady

I just had scrambled eggs and toast.

Lunch-Mixed spring greens Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Cup of Mashed potatoes.

Well it's SuperBowl Sunday and ya gotta do something special! I don't do football but I do like food! We are having Zaxby's hotwings (the hotter the better) and fries. Dessert is a wonderful strawberry pizza! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
TheShihtzuation

A bag of reeses pieces!! UGH! I know I shouldn't... but they're sooo good! haha

Confession time.

I had two large coffees and a chocolate donut and one with white frosting inside.

Oh no, Florida is killing my diet.Dennys Grand slam is on the menu this morning.There are so many places to eat down here,compared to where I live up north.Lets see,what have i tried so far.Outback(Yummy).Maccaroni Grill(yeah )Golden Corrall.(if you are dieting definately dont go there.}Smoky bones(makes fat bones for me)Rainforrest Cafe(I luv,luv,that place,but its pricey. & I could go on & On & on. So guys that is what I have been snacking on .Isnt that disgusting.

For dinner tonight, something easy......

Grilled steaks, a nice green salad w/blue cheese & lots of vegies, bakes potato & for dessert, choc. cake w/Andie candies bakes inside & on top of the frosting. YUM!

[quote name='emmasmom' post='125712' date='Feb 12 2009, 04:25 PM']For dinner tonight, something easy......

Grilled steaks, a nice green salad w/blue cheese & lots of vegies, bakes potato & for dessert, choc. cake w/Andie candies bakes inside & on top of the frosting. YUM![/quote]

Oh my that sounds so good! Especially the cake part. I have a weakness for sweets. :D We are having tacos.

Since DH is off in California, I had the perfect dinner: Two large gin and tonics and a very large hunk of chocolate with almonds.
Just TRY to beat that, I dare ya!

ShihtzuBeauty

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I gotta Stop coming in here and torturing myself! :tapfingers5rg: [/font][/color]

well being sunday.....................roast lamb roast potatoes mash potatoes green beans carrots cabbage and i know you shouldn't yorkshire pud and gravy......................rhubarb crumble and custard...............

We had venison cutlets marinated in teriyaki sauce, garlic roasted yukon gold potatoes, broccoli & banana pudding for dessert.

Ok, I am getting so hungry reading all this!!
Lunch was ham, cheese and mustard sandwich and dinner will be either chicken kiev or crumbed fish with vegies.

For dinner we had:
Baked ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade coleslaw & homemade key lime pie!

[quote name='emmasmom' post='128926' date='Feb 24 2009, 08:05 PM']For dinner we had:
Baked ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade coleslaw & homemade key lime pie![/quote]

Would you mind coming to cook for me? [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/catnjr/Emoticons/Piggie.gif[/img] I had a homemade Marie Calendars pot pie.....o hummo!!! ugh !!

Sure Cathy...anytime! LOL!
We don't always have a big meal. In fact, now that the kids are all moved out, we eat out more than we ever did. Sometimes it's cheaper! And I'm all for easier!