What's For Dinner/lunch/breakfast? What Ya Snacking On?

tzukeeper

Dinner was a salad from Subway. In case you guys haven't figured it out yet, I'm trying to lose weight. Later I'll have a cup of coffee with some watermelon. :head_hurts_kr:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• tzukeeper

• Sunlite

• BusterBoo

Sunlite

Hot Italian sausage and a salad with some fresh strawberries and raw carrots with ranch dip. :head_hurts_kr:

BusterBoo

Tonight was breaded pork chops, scallopped potatoes and brocolli pastry puffs! (and of course, some wine to go with dinner!) :head_hurts_kr:

No dessert for me!

ShihtzuBeauty

Breakfast is simple this morning, GrapeNuts w/fat free milk, I'm w/ya Tracy!

ShihtzuBeauty

For dinner I'm making them cowboy beans w/ground turkey and I'll be having a turkey burger and salad.

We are having 4 cheese rice with ground beef and a side salad ...everything sounds so good ...

Dede and the girls.

BusterBoo

Hubby was off work today so I came home to chicken kabobs on the BBQ, baked potatoe (with tons of butter and sour cream) and a nice green salad!

I wish Hubby was off more often!!!

Sunlite

leftover grilled pork tenderloin with a side of pasta and salad. Glass of Shiraz too :D

Sunlite

Tracy, I'm just gonna give up cooking and come eat at your place :D

tzukeeper

Tracy, I'm just gonna give up cooking and come eat at your place :P

The kind of meals I've been cooking don't appeal to me at all. I am a junk food addict. The perfect dinner would be a big mac and fries with a snickers candy bar for dessert. Breakfast would be cold pizza and coffee. But this way of eating has packed an additional 40 lbs on me over the last 2 years. I've got to change my evil ways :D

Shih Tzus Mama

Breakfast for me has been healthy eating. I usually have some egg beaters and a banana. Mid morning snack of Yogurt and grapenuts added for crunch. Lunch was Tuna on Wheat toast with tomato and Onion. Strawberries as a snack.

Dinner was a crock pot special. I threw together ground turkey, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and sauce. I boiled up wheat spaghetti. We found a brand "Smithfields" and you can hardly tell the difference in taste.

Sunlite

frosted mini wheats and coffee :hug: thiis morning

ShihtzuBeauty

I haven't had time yet but when I get the boys settled I'll probably have a grapefruit w/a little splenda sprinkled on top. I would Love coffee but I have to have my flavored creamer and I can't so I'm not tempting myself. :hug:

ShihtzuBeauty

Skipped breakfast, I think we'll do turkey chops on the grill tonight. Tracy are you having birthday cake? :bdaycake:

tzukeeper

Skipped breakfast, I think we'll do turkey chops on the grill tonight. Tracy are you having birthday cake? :bdaycake:

Right now I'm having chicken noodle soup and crackers. Later it will be Mexican. They serve the best cheesecake. I can't wait!!

Mom_to_Franklin

We often let Abby ( age 4) pick the menu.. that way I know she will actually eat.

Tonights menu: Sloppy Joes and Caesar Salad!!!

ShihtzuBeauty

Well I think she's doin a good job, sounds yummy. I think we're having turkey loin on the grill and maybe a salad.

BusterBoo

tonight was chicken fajitas and wine! it was a great supper and hubby is now out on the lawn tractor mowing down our dandelions!!!

Steph....next time you are home, remind me to make sheppards pie for Abby!!!

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh one of Rays favs!

Mexican pizza for lunch and tacos..and for dinner we had a italian penne noodles with meatballs dish with melted cheese over it...it was yummy...

Shih Tzus Mama

I packed myself leftover BBQ Chicken for dinner. I cooked up some mushrooms, onions, peppers and mixed it with the chicken. I ate fresh strawberries and diet vanilla pudding for desert. I'm hooked on that desert. I had to eat at work tonight.

We are having spaghetti and salad tonite...

Dede and the girls.