I am a little low on cash so I was looking around my apt. for things to sell. I don't have much, but I do have 7 dog outfits including a raincoat, a collar, and a harness. Would any of you buy used dog clothes in good condition? I was thinking about selling it all for $25, but I don't want to waste my time posting ads if nobody thinks it will sell.

tzukeeper

Don't you just hate it when money is tight. :huh: I buy used stuff all the time for my dogs. I even buy used stuff for me and my son. I've posted things before on Craigslist and gotten very fast results. I sold 2 small dog crates in less than 2 hours. It was an easy $40 bucks. :hug:

CrazyTzuLady

I also buy used stuff, I love going to the second hand shops or the consignment shops you never know what you will find. Sometimes it is really nice to be able to save a few bucks.

I love thrift shops second hand shops or whatever you want to call them.When I go to england to see my sister we hit all of them & we have a ball.By the way,we call them CHEAP & CHEERFUL SHOPS.So Ladies have fun going chea.p & cheerfull shopping

mrsterric

I did some serious bargain hunting yesterday as a matter of fact, spent 8 hours shopping (to avoid doing my taxes!) and found cute new clothes for my 9 year old niece starting at $1! Came home with a trunk load of shopping bags and spent less that $60 for the day!!! My hubby just shakes his head and grins... he says I amaze him! :crazyeyes:

Everyone loves a bargain! My guys don't wear puppy clothes, but I bet you won't have trouble finding good homes for your, good luck!