Cute little Pictures in your Posts

tzuhouse

Can one of you tell me how you make those cute little pictures you have at the end of each of your posts? They are all so adorable. I did the blingee thing, but of course it always has the "blingee" written on it. Someone thought that was the name of my dog.

ShihtzuBeauty

I have a friend who makes mine for me. I met her on a PSP (graphics site psp stands for Paint Shop Pro). I have the program but it's soo confusing to me.

FairyTail Josette

I'll try. Go to My Contols, click on edit signature, click on postcard where you add image url, (I have already uploaded resized pic from my computer to photobucket, or any other photo host site) then add url to this box.

I'm sure the mods can help if I didn't. :hug:

CrazyTzuLady

Thats how I did mine to I uploaded my pictures to photobucket and resized them and added them in. Good luck!

TeddieXRuxpin

I actually had my sister make the one that is in my signature now. :) It's kind of summer/chinese themed so it fits.

Edited by TeddieXRuxpin
ShihtzuBeauty

Thats really Pretty Merrit. :)

Cathy were you wanting to know how to add just a pic. to your signature or how some of us have pics w/in a theme? Like the one that I have displayed?

I do have a program to create them but I don't know how to use the darn thing.

FairyTail Josette

Merrit, I love your new siggy!!

I'm going to pick up Paintshop for Dummies. I'm determined to learn it, someday, when I get the time.

tzuhouse

Yea, like yours Melissa and Merrit and many others. I can add pics for you all to view, but can't do it as part of my signature with the cute little extras added to them. I was hoping there was a free program online to do it. Oh well. If I find anything online, I will let you all know.

Cackle

If you want to send me the photo you want to use, I will make a siggy for you

ShihtzuBeauty

Cackle did you make her a new siggy? It's Adorable!!! :)

CrazyTzuLady

I love the new siggy! :congrats:

tzuhouse

Oh my gosh Cackle. Thank you so much. I didn't know you had done this, but I went to post a reply on a post and it came up. Thank you, thank you. I knew you had made this for me, but I didn't know you had actually posted it to be my siggie. You are a gem. I love the sparkling blue in my name. Thanks again.

Cackle

My pleasure.

• 1 year later...

[quote name='catnjr' post='86632' date='May 22 2008, 09:28 PM']Can one of you tell me how you make those cute little pictures you have at the end of each of your posts? They are all so adorable. I did the blingee thing, but of course it always has the "blingee" written on it. Someone thought that was the name of my dog.[/quote]

A member here helped me on this one. She told me to Google in the search field [b]'Paint shop pro sig tag tutorials'[/b][u][/u]

I have playing around trying to make something I am happy with.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='catnjr' post='87066' date='May 27 2008, 08:21 PM']Oh my gosh Cackle. Thank you so much. I didn't know you had done this, but I went to post a reply on a post and it came up. Thank you, thank you. I knew you had made this for me, but I didn't know you had actually posted it to be my siggie. You are a gem. I love the sparkling blue in my name. Thanks again.[/quote]

Cackle,

Would you mind sharing which font you used her sig?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't me who made that sig Catz :-)

Sorry Catz, but the sig Cackle made for me has since been changed. She was so sweet to do one for me, but that post was about a year old.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants sigs made pm me and I'll have a go for you.

[font="Georgia"][size=4][color="#FF00FF"]Well, Cackle, I love the one you made for me. I appreciate all the work you put into it. Thank you again[/color][/size][/font]