What a question!

mrsterric

Had some friends who played this game the other night, we had fun and found out some very interesting things about each other in the process. :)

Here's how it goes: You answer the question asked and then post a new question to be answered by the next person to post, they answer the question and post their new question, and so on and so on. These questions can get pretty crazy, and so can the answers!

Example of how the posts should look:

What was your favorite nickname as a kid (or adult)?

"Tootz"

New question: What color are your eyes?

Ok, here's the first answer and question to start the game off!

What color are your eyes?

"Hazel"

New question: If you could be invisible for three hours, where would you go and what would you do?

I would be a fly on the wall and watch my two pups when the master was gone.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you?

I'd go anywhere and take Johnny Depp with me.

TeddieXRuxpin

I'd go anywhere and take Johnny Depp with me.

Hey were is my question? :huh:

I'll answer Cathy's again..

I have always wanted to go to Australia, but I'd like to go to Europe too. I'd take Ted with me. :D

Sorry my question disappeared!!!!

If you could have dinner with 3 people, who would they be and why?

Shihtz Lover

If you could have dinner with 3 people, who would they be and why?

I would have dinner with Jann Arden ( Cnd Musician) David Foster, Jim Cuddy. I'm a music nut and first Jann Arden is hilarious and she's from where I live. David Foster, well the things that man has done can only be an inspiration, and Jim Cuddy his amazing voice and talent would give me pointer.s

My question: If you could open your own business, what type of business would you choose and why?

If you could open your own business, what type of business would you choose and why?

I would open a bed and breakfast on the beach. I love the beach and to be able to live and work there would be a dream come true.

My question - If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Wicket's mom

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would live in a big mansion with a private beach somewhere pretty and warm; like Barbados! Oh, and my mansion would come with a housekeeper :huh:

My question: What is the scarriest thing you've ever done or plan to do?

Edited by Wicket's mom

What is the scarriest thing you've ever done or plan to do?

Wait for the results to check for kidney cancer.

New question: What physical and mental characteristics do you believe you've inherited from your Mom? Which do you believe you've inherited from your Dad?

shihtzumomof2

New question: What physical and mental characteristics do you believe you've inherited from your Mom? Which do you believe you've inherited from your Dad?

If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be and why?

I would have gone ahead and done the training to be a Tresillian Nurse. I didn't do it because my boyfriend at the time didn't want me too. I think it's something I would still be enjoying today.

If you had your time over again, and know what you know now, would you have married the same bloke?

If you had your time over again, and know what you know now, would you have married the same bloke?

Yes, but I would have started training him earlier.

New Question:If you had a million dollars to donate to your favorite charity, which one would it be?

Edited by chacha

autism research the chance of your child dying from a car accident is higher than the chance of being autistic

If if you could do one good deed today and never get credit for it what would you do?

If you could do one good deed today and never get credit for it what would you do?

I would cure the world of hunger.

If you had one wish that would be granted, no questions asked, who would you give it to and why?

These questions are starting to get miss american like.

Guess if I could give a wish it would be for a cure for cancer. All cancers to have a cure. The reason being that I think everyone has or will be touched bye cancer in someway.

Have you ever been given the wrong change at the store? Guess we all have had that happen... and have you ever kept it ?

shihtzumomof2

If you had one wish that would be granted, no questions asked, who would you give it to and why?

I would give my one wish to Hyatt Nolan in Bristow, VA. On Sept. 11th, she had (they think) a cardiac arrest. She is in her early 30's, has a new baby and another toddler. She has been in a coma since then. Her brain function is minimal. She is a friend of my daughter's who lives there. They are in the Mom's club together. I don't even know her, but she is too young and vital to have this happen to her. Prayers please!

Shih Tzus Mama

I would give it to my daughter so she could wish for good health and enjoy the rest of her life without medicine, doctors and tests.

If I could design my dream home what would it look like? give details inside and out.

Ok,, maybe I don't understand the game,... I did answer the wish question saying I wished for a cure for cancer,, and

the new question was

Have you ever been given the wrong change at the store? Guess we all have had that happen... and have you ever kept it?

Did I miss how this was done? cause I"m reading no question asked?

Edited by Mom-Abby

Mom-Abby, you are correct in my opinion about the game.

I'm sorry, maybe for once I came up with a good question for everyone to answer...lol.

I will answer yours though.

Have I ever been given the wrong change at the store?

Yes, and I have such a guilty mind that I always tell them. I feel bad for them cause maybe they have to pay the difference out of their own pocket.

I will say though, that a bank machine gave me $20 too much once. That I kept. Banks have too much of my money now.

Next question: Would you change jobs with your significant other, and why/why not?

I wish to puplicly say, I did not mean to be rude to anyone with my comment. It was just a general statement. That being said,, on with the game and big smiles

Next question: Would you change jobs with your significant other, and why/why not?

No I would not trade places with my hubby in his job because he has to work 40 hours a week and right now I"m only working 30. Also his boss isn't nearly as nice as mine.

Next Question: If you were told you could take one worldly possession with you to heaven when you died what would it be?

Q: If you were told you could take one worldly possession with you to heaven when you died what would it be?

A: My Dog

Q: What is it that makes you truly happy

Q. What is it that makes you truly happy?

A. Being madly in love with my husband after 15 years, 3 kids, and 4 dogs....

Q. What is your favorite color?

Q. What is your favorite color?

A. Blue

Q. What's for dinner tonight?

Q. What's for dinner tonight?

A. What ever the hubby is cooking! (I don't cook) :bdaycake:

:bdaycake: I think Chicken Alfredo is his plan.

Q. If you had to step into someone's shoes and live as him or her for 1 day, whom would you choose?

Bummer! We lost allot of questions and answers... :o